"I know, I know... I just..."

"You're home. Aren't you feeling better?"

"Yeah..." I lied. And even if some of the anxiety had gone away, it was back now due to his quetions.

"Do you not want to come?"

"No, that's not it, I just..." I trailed off. He looked so disapointed. I didn't have the heart to tell him no. I let out a sigh. "I'll ask Narcissa, okay. I'll be back..." I forced myself to get off the couch and walk through the house. "Narcissa?" I called.

"I'm in the dinning room, dear!" She yelled back. I went into the dinning room to find her drinking another cup of coffee and reading The Daily Profit. "What is it, dear? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just... Chase is Flooing me and wanted to know if I wanted to visit him..."

"At his house?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Is that the nice boy from your Group Therapy? The one who had Flooed earleir?"

"Yeah..."

"And what was he in Mungo's for?" She asked. I couldn't tell she was concerned about the possibility of me going to a maniacs for the day. I shook my head.

"Kleptomaniac." I replied. She considered this for a moment.

"So, he steals things?"

"Yeah, but he's home, so I guess he's better." I shivered: Every patient in the Psych Ward knows that they will never be better, but I wasn't going to bring up that argument now.

"Well, then, I guess it is okay you go over, as long as you behave. But you still have to take a nap."

"Okay." I nodded my head. I wasn't arguing with that, either. She stood up.

"You go on and tell him you will be there soon. Get his adress so you can Floo, and I will go pack you a bag, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded my head, then went out the door infront of her. She turned down the hallway, and I went the other way back to the living room. Chase was still waiting for me, a bored look on his face. His eyes lit up when I came back into the room.

"What's the verdict?" He asked. I forced a smile.

"She said it was all right, but she's packing me a bag."

"A bag? For what?"

"Who knows." I shrugged. But I knew what would be in there: Melvin, my Combinations, probably a pair of night pants for my nap (although I had been dry for monthes, not including the Italy trip, she still worries), and extra Floo Powder.

"Okay, then. I guess I'll see you in a bit?"

"Yeah." I looked down. "But I need your address."

"Oh yeah." He quickly gave it to me. I wrote it down on a piece of stationary from the desk across the room, and he scattered the ashes, leaving me alone. A few minutes later, Narcissa came in with my big, black bag in one hand and a change of clothes in the other.

"Here, Elle, change into these." She handed me the clothes. I looked from them to her.

"What's wrong with what I have on?" I asked. I was wearing a pair of black sweat pants and an old Quidditch shirt that used to belong to Draco. She looked me up and down like I had asked her to join the circus.

"You know the answer to that, Elle." She insisted. I rolled my eyes and began wiggling out of my pants and putting on the dark pair of jeans she had handed me. After I slipped on the light weight, green sweater, she handed me a pair of plain, black flats. I slipped them onto my feet. "There, see. You look much better. Just let me get that hair out of your face."