Chapter 14

So after the little incident with Gaara's team Kakashi called us to talk to us and here we are waiting for Kakashi like normal.

He finally apears and both Naruto and Sakura yells at him which he gives a lame excuse

"So why are we here?" I cut in tiredly

"So i have decided to put you in the Chunin exam," he gives a closed eye smile, "But it can only be groups of 3 people. One of you will have to stay back"

Everyone looks at each other, "Well i mean yoy are the village spy, its not like you need to become a Chunin," Katie states as she comes out of come bushes and gets on me like normal

I look at her then look at the ground feeling guilty now, "Ill stay behind"

"No i will!" Sakura quickly says as she looks at me with a sad face, "You guys deserve this, i still need a lot of work"

"Sakura you deserve this, besides i dont want to become a chunin yet," i give a small smile

"A-are you sure?" She looks at me not believing me

"Ya, dont worry," i smile more and everyone else, "Now excuse me i have to go talk to someone"

"You mean that weirdo," Sasuke glares at me

"That weirdo is my best friend," i glare at him, "Now if you excuse me," I turn and leave

I walk around the village slowly and look over at everyone and all of the building. Ive grown to love this place and habe come to see this place as my home. I love my dad but i love this place too......i dont think i could live with myself if i let this place get destroyed

Sighs softly i turn and heas up to the Hokage. I didnt even notice i was walking then before i made my decision till i looked up and saw i was at his door. I guess my mind had choice to cone here before i did.

Taking a deep breath in i knock a few times and wait

"Come in"

I slowly walk in and see the 3rd looking over scrolls

"Lord Hokage..?" I call out nervously

"Blake, whats the matter?" He looks at me worriedly

"I need to talk to you....." I look down as i slowly walk to his desk

"Im listening"

I sigh and hand him the still empty journal, "My father only sent me here to get information of the village and people in it. He told me to write everything down in this.........."

"I see," i dont look at him out of fear but i hear him open the journal, "Its blank"

"Because i knew i couldnt do it when the ANBU was watching me but then after they stopped i never could. I grew close to a lot of people. I also forgot about that journal but then Kakashi told us about the chunin exam and how he wanted us to try but i felt guilty about not telling anyone and i dont deserve to be a ninja of the leaf let alone a chunin"

"I know"

My head snaps up and i look at him surprised, "Im sorry what?"

"Ive known all along," he gives a closed eye smile

"You....have? And you let me stay here....?"

"Yes," he stands up comes over to me, "I knew your father wouldnt send you here unless he could benefit him. So i wanted to see if you could change. You needed to grow up with kids your own age and not as the life of a criminal so in order to see if it was too late for you i had a test for you"

He turns and looks out of his window at the village, "If you told me about your father's plan before the leaf village had the chunin exams here then you would stay, and become a chunin"

"Wait.....so my chunin exam was to came clean?" I look at him confused

"Yes," he looks at me and smiles again

"But how did you know?"

"Simple, i had Shino's father bug you. He knows everything you habe said and done. As do i"

"You do....." I nervously watch him

"Yes," he gives me a knowing look

"Oh........" I look down and rub the back of my neck, "Can he um.....unbug me now?"

"Come on in," a moment later an older version of Shino walks in, "Blake meet Shibi"

"Um, hi....." He looks at me and nods

"You can take your bugs off of him," the 3rd says with a smile

Noding Shibi puts his finger out and 3 bugs fly out of my hair and lands on his fingers.

"So the Hokage and Shino's father both know your a perv," Katie then smirks at me

"Thanks.......well I'm going to go die in a hole now......" I turn and quickly leave the old man's office listening as he laughs a bit at my comment

----------

Once I left the Hokage building I found myself just walking around the village......which led me to a place I habe never visited before out of shame, my mother's grave.

It was a beautiful head stone that had fresh flowers on top of it. On the stone it red 'Loving Daughter, Wife, Mother, and Friend'

I never once visited my mom because I've been scared. From how fondly everyone speaks of her I knew I wasn't like her when I first got here and now I just feel like I'm not good enough.

"Are you alright?" Katie rubs her head on my cheek gently

"I will be......I just wish I could have met her or talked to her......"

"I got it!" Katie looks at me excitedly, "You can create something that will allow you to talk to the dead!"

"Katie, you are a genius"

I bow to my mother's head stone then sprint home as I can ignoring everyone and anyone