{thirty}; Ankles

Omniscient

In this moment Adalina wished she could defy the laws of gravity and flip the car back over right but she knew that would never happen. She wished this was just one of those movie car accident scenes as to where the car would flip over and land in a perfect position and no one would end up hurt, but this was far from fake. Dominic's brand new Jag had got destroyed by a Twinkie semi truck and flipped over.

Dominic's side is the one that got hit but thank the good lord himself that the car didn't slide under the truck.

Dominic was hurt but he wasn't hurt to the point where his only thoughts were about his own life. In this moment he could give a fuck less about himself, he was worried about his baby girl, his princess, his everything. Seeing her unconscious from hitting her head on the dash as the car flipped over had his mind, and heart, racing. He just wanted her to open her eyes and be okay. He was trying to picture her before he got into the car, she was looking so beautiful without even trying too hard.

Dominic admired all her facial features and even though she was bloody and his vision was blurry and fading he still thought she was beautiful. If the last thing he saw had to be of the young woman that he wanted to marry and have all his children with, he wouldn't even be mad.

The sounds of sirens started to give Dominic an even bigger migraine than he already had. Adalina was out cold at the moment and although Dominic couldn't move because his leg was stuck he was trying to make sure she was okay.

A/N:: how y'all feeling? Shitty? Yeah I know.... this was a joke. Anyways.... on to the beginning of the chapter for real. Stop yelling, don't throw your phone or nothing, calm ya tatas, don't take the book out the library I'm not that trifling, and keep reading. I'm sorry, I had to, that was like the perfect opportunity to play with y'all lives.

****

Adalina R. Vasquez//

I was sitting in the car admiring the interior of this car and wondering if maybe my parents wanted to get me one

I was sitting in the car admiring the interior of this car and wondering if maybe my parents wanted to get me one. Aleyah would probably look at me like I'm dumb, but then again I do have grandparents so I could just ask them about it.

"What you over there thinking about?" Dominic asked while rubbing my inner thigh and I shook a little.

"If my parents gone get me one of these in white."

"Why, So you can match my fly?"

"You already - I got an ass so big like the sun. Hope you got a mile for a dick I wanna run. Slap it in my face, shove it down my throat. Nigga, where your blunt? I can make this pussy smoke. I know how to fuck, I know how to ride. I can spin around and keep the dick still inside. Now your mouth wide, you looking real scared. I'm a maneater, headhunter, I'm prepared."