"Kyra chill out." she said.

"No, I'm not going to chill out! This is serious! You could be pregnant!"

"Kyra, I'm not pregnant!"

"McKenna you don't know that for sure!"

"Whatever Kyra. You need to leave. And you Louis and Harry!"

"McKenna, you're so freaking stubborn!" I screamed as i ran out of Niall's flat.

     After we got back to Harry and Louis' flat, i ran upstairs to Harry's room. Harry came up and sat next to me. He took my hand and held it. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until one of us said something. "Kyra, listen I know your mad, bu-"

"Harry no, McKenna and I made a pact that we wouldn't have sex until we were at least engaged and she broke that!"

"But Niall didn't know about that."

" I know, but she did. I know she did. That's all we talked about. Having to be ready and to make sure that it's the right time."

"Oh"

"Yeah, that's why I am so mad."

"Babe it's fine."

"No it's not."

"Well maybe it's not, but you can't let it bother you, because you're not the one that lost something. She did. And that is something that she won't be able to get back. But you can have yours until you want to lose it. I wont rush you. Trust me babe. That is probably what Niall did. Pressure her. He never had sex before either. So I don't know what he was thinking."

"Okay."

"Come, let's go to your house and get your stuff."

"Alright, thanks for the talk, it made me feel a lot better." then i gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Lou, we are going to Kyra's to get her stuff. We will be back later." Harry explained.

"Alright you two kids, you go have fun. But not to much fun like McKenna and Niall." he said winking. I gave him the dirtiest look ever Then he backed off.

"Sorry Kyra, I didn't-"

"Lou, it's fine." Then we walked out the door.

     When we got to my house i introduced Harry to my mum. Then we went up stairs to get my stuff. I was packing, then Harry pulled me away from my closet by my waist. I was sitting on his lap now. We were looking into each others eyes. He slowly leaned in and i leaned in too. Eventually our lips met each others. He poked my lip with his tongue to deepen the kiss. He fixed him self so that he was on the top and I was on the bottom. "Harry, we can't." I said.

"I know. We are just kissing."

"Uh, alright!"

     We continued kissing, and in between breathes Harry said, "This. Is. More. Like. A. Hot. Make. Out. Session." I just smiled.

     I had to finish packing so, I pushed him off playfully and got up. After I was done packing i went down to say goodbye to my mum. She started to cry. I felt bad leaving her here all alone, but I knew that my younger brother would keep her company.  As we left, I told my mum to give my old phone to my brother. She told me she would. I remembered my closest friends numbers, so I could put them in my new phone.

     When we got to Harry's hotel Louis was gone and we were the only ones there. I helped Harry pack to go back to the UK. We saw that Louis was already packed. So, we called Zayn and Liam to see if they were packed. They were, so then they came over to watch a movie with me and Harry. I didn't even bother to invited Niall or McKenna to come over. She broke the one promise that was important to us. We had to leave at 4 to be on the plane by 5.