Chapter 38

Dylan's pov

Day 10

_________

When I wake up I realise it's past ten and I desperately need to get the boys out of the house.

I turn over and see that Matt is out of bed, probably in the kitchen with everyone else.

I sprint downstairs and almost run into the kitchen wall, I've been doing that every morning in this house.

Diana, Jimmy and Matt are all sitting in the living room eating breakfast, Diana looks so pale and stressed I need to help her escape.

"Morning guys." I say slowing down my pace.

I can't make it look suspicious, I have to be as normal as possible.

I walk into the kitchen while everyone is saying good morning back to me, and grab myself a bowl of coco pops.

"Hey I have an idea guys." I say walking into the living room and sitting on the floor right in front of Diana.

"Okay, let's here it." Jimmy says sitting up.

"I think you two boys can cook dinner tonight, because me and Diana are the ones who have been doing it mainly. So you two can go to the supermarket and surprise us by cooking dinner!" I try to sound enthusiastic instead of desperate.

I give Diana a look so she knows exactly what I am trying to do.

I know Diana has already bought a pregnancy test, she bought it the day I seen her sneaking around in the shops.

I just need to get the boys out of here so Diana can take the test.

"You know what I agree, I think Dylan and I deserve a night to chill out. What do you say babe? You cool with it?" Diana does puppy eyes to Jimmy, which he obviously can't say no to.

"Yeah sure why not." He says planting a kiss on Diana's head.

"Jim what the fuck? We can be doing that shit, we are the men. Well I am the man anyway." Matt rolls his eyes at Jimmy.

"Dude come on, we can leave now and be back in time to go swimming again." Jimmy gets up and drags Matt with him.

They go upstairs to get ready to leave, leaving Diana and I alone to speak.

"Good idea getting them to leave, and a massive bonus that they're making dinner." Diana slightly giggles until her face is serious again.

"It'll be okay Diana, I promise." I can see she is worried and scared, I have to be as comforting as I can.She gives me a smile and a tight hug before I go to the t.v to put a movie on so the boys think were doing stuff.

When Jimmy and Matt come down, Jimmy comes towards us to give Diana a kiss while Matt goes into the kitchen to get his keys.

"Do you two have any suggestions on dinner? Don't want to get something you dont like." He laughs.

Diana mouths 'fettuchini' and leans her head to the side like she was asking a question.

"Fettuchini sounds good, get a box of pizza just in case you burn or poison it." I laugh as he playfully sticks out his tongue and leaves.

As soon as we hear the car pull out of the driveway we race upstairs to her bedroom to get the pregnancy test.

It was hidden in her tampon and pad draw, coincidence much.

She comes out of her room, and i can see her eyes are swelling because shes trying to hold back the tears.

"Im scared Dyl, what if it comes up positive? How will I tell my family and Jimmy?" Tears start to stream down her face staining her cheeks.