Chapter 33

Monday Re-Cap

Luke walked me to calculus, I took my usual seat next to Calum until the class started dividing their seats due to a surprise test.

"I am so fucked." I whispered and put my head on the desk.

"Your do fine Dylan you have been for a while now." Calum smiled.

It was true though, the tutoring Calum gave me helped me with all these tests.

I might not have got an excellent score but I was passing.

The room was way to silent for my liking, I think there is a fly somewhere in the room buzzing and it's driving me crazy.

We sat like this for a whole hour, when the bell rang I was ecstatic to be moving and talking again.

I was heading to my locker when someone grabbed hold of my hand and began pulling me out of the school.

"Stop what are you doing!" I yell at the person.

Luke turns around and smiles.

"Luke what the fuck? I have art." I go to turn to walk back inside the school hall.

"Let's skip. You hate art anyway!"

"I don't skip Luke, no matter what subject."

He's starting to piss me off, but the way he bites his lip can put any girl in a trance.

"Fair enough."

He lifts my by the waist and hoists me up over his shoulder.

"Luke have you gone mad! Put me down idiot!"

"Nope, I am carrying you to the diner." I can hear the wide smirk on his face.

"You are so weird."

"Oh Dylan, I've never seen your butt from this angle. I must say it makes it look pretty big."

"I could say the same." I giggle.

"Are you peeving on my ass Dylan?"

"Yep! It's quiet cute actually. So round and soft." I say tapping his butt lightly.

He laughs but doesn't let me go, he seemed very determined to keep me on his shoulder the whole way to Sues Diner.

--

Luke opens the door to the diner and finds a seat.

He places Me on one side and takes a seat in the other.

"If my dad finds out I will kill you." I frowns

"Just say you were hungry, what do you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry, I'll just eat off your plate."

"I don't think so!" He laughs.

We stay at the diner for the whole hour of our "free" period.

Sue wasn't working today, she's probably with her new boyfriend Michael told me about.

We leave the diner and start walking back to school.

He opens the door for me and i giggle as I walk out.