Chapter 36

Day 3

I fucking hate the sun. I hate it.

Both me and Diana who were occupied with the conversation yesterday of course, forgot to put sunscreen on.

We were now laying on our stomachs watching some stupid movie, Rocky II maybe? While Jimmy and Matt were rubbing ointment on our backs. It was a tiny bit awkward for Matt to be touching and rubbing my bare back, but i could barely feel his touch. My back was on fire.

While the boys yet again went out on the jet ski's, wearing sunscreen i might add Diana and i stayed in the house in the same positions for hours. We didn't even move to try and change the movie. Day three definitely sucked.

Day 4

"Jimmy i swear to god if you touch my back again i will cut your balls off!" Was the only thing being shouted through the empty house while we were all getting changed to go out to dinner.

Today consisted of a drive around the tiny town and us girls getting a weird smelling facial things while Matt and Jimmy went fishing for a bit.

"Don't you just love, love." Matt said through the bathroom door while i was getting changed, referring to Jimmy and Diana's relationship.

I put on my dress and zipped it up as far as my arms would let me. "Don't we all." I replied to him as i stepped out of the bathroom.

He smiled at me and got up when i walked over to him. "Could you zip it up?" I cleared my throat and asked.

"Sure thing."

I shivered as his cold fingers grazed my hot burnt skin while he continued tracing patterns down my back. "The zip, Matt." i repeated as i began feeling a tiny bit uncomfortable.

"You got it." He sighed and quickly zipped up the back of my dress. "You look great." He smiled as i turned around, showing him my outfit that consisted of a plain black dress paired with little black booties.

"As do you." I said, complimenting his choice of clothing. He wore a simple black button up and black skinny jeans.

"Shall we?" He asked jokingly as he put him arm on his upper hip, waiting for me to lock my arm to his. "We shall." I smiled and did so. We walked down the hall and waited in the lounge room for Jimmy and Diana to come out. God know how long they'll be.

After a few minutes waiting, they finally came out and off we went.
Jimmy outfit was similar to Matt's and Diana was wearing a black dress as well, except hers was a lot shorter than mine.

We drove for a couple of minutes in Matt's car until we reached a tiny restaurant. Jimmy and Matt both opened the doors for us and i couldn't help wanting Luke to be here with me, doing small romantic shit like that.

We walked straight into the restaurant and were seated at a booth-like table. Which also, reminded me of Luke somehow.

Small talk was made, but nothing could take my mind off him. It was ridiculous how much i was thinking about him. And i couldn't help wonder if he was missing me this much. Boy I hope he was.

Day 5

"If you think i'm going in there where there are fish and other creepy shit then you are wrong!" Yelled none other than Diana at Jimmy.

"Babe," He argued back. "You can see the ground, i won't let anything eat you i promise."

"Nope. No way." She complained. "I'll stay right here, with Dylan." She declared and pulled me down to sit with her.

"You don't want to come in Dyl?" Matt asked. I tried to focus on his face while he spoke, but considering i was lower than I'm and he was shirtless, i failed.