Chapter 35

Beach House

________________

-Re-Cap-

As soon as Matt and I reached the beautiful beach house, we stumbled along to the front door.

Jimmy and Diana came out and greeted us with open arms, the drive seemed to go on forever that's probably why im so tired.

I stepped into the most cutest house i had ever seen, it was much like a medium sized ocean view apartment.

The view was amazing! The sun was just going down which made the water change colour. 

Jimmy showed Matt the balcony  and Diana showed me to the room taht i would be sharing with Matt.

The room was medium size and had a big king sized bed in the middle fitted with white sheets. The tv on the wall was big and the room  had its own bathroom. 

I stripped off all my clothes and jumped straight into the shower, sitting in a car for a few hours made me feel all dirty and sweaty. 

I was in the shower for about 15 minutes until i started to get really tired, so i got out and wrapped a towel around me and unzipped my suit case.

It was way too hot to wear normal clothing, but instead of just wearing underwear like i longed to do, i took under consideration the fact that i was sahring this room with Matt. So i put an over sized shirt on, realising a few minutes after i had done so that it was Luke's.

I layed in my bed for about 10 minutes thinking of him. I didn't regret leaving and coming here, I have a life that i have a right to enjoy, I'm young and i deserve it. 

I felt the darkness taking over my eyes and i fell happily asleep within minutes.

-End of Re-Cap-

--

Day 1

On the first day after we arrived at the beach house, we didn't really do much. Diana gave me a tour of the rest of the house and pointed out all of the islands and boats that came into view from our balcony.

Most of us, (mainly me) were still a tad tired from the car drive the day before and wanted to save as much energy as i could for the week ahead.

Little did i know, Matt  had brought a collection of his favourite dvds for us to watch at night and when we wanted to chill. Luckily, Diana did aswell saving me from having to sit through hours of Matt and his action movies.

Matt's dvd stash consisted of; Top gun, Captain Phillips, Platoon and the whole 'Rocky' franchise.

Diana on the other hand, had brought; Clueless, The moth diaries (Really good book) and ironically Pride and Prejudice.

We were all currently sprawled across the two couches in the lounge room getting ready to watch Top Gun. Even though Matt had revealed to me many times over the course of our friendship that it was in fact his all time favourtie movie, I just wasn't feeling it. I had texted my dad numerous times, trying my hardest not to call him out on Ms being in his bed.

So instead, Diana got her movies and made me follow behind her so we could watch one in her and Jimmy's room. Their room was much like the one i had to share with Matt, white and clean.

Without asking what movie i wanted to watch, she placed one into the small dvd player hooked up to the tv and sat down on the bed beside me.

"So, how are you and Luke?" She asked while stretching out over me, reaching for the remote on the beside table.