١

Hello my name is y/n and I'm from y/country and yes before you ask I'm a Muslim girl, however I don't wear hijab but I follow all the rules.
The rules are not having boyfriend before marriage, pray five time a day and blah blah blah.
I'm not here to talk about my religion I'm here to talk about my first love and how we met also how we went through the consequences.
So let's star!
When I was eleven years old I had to leave my country because there was some people who killed my dad and tried to kill the rest of my family and me.
No matter how many times we moved house,city it didn't work as they still followed us so we had to leave the country . So we moved to England where I didn't had my family and friends. I couldn't even speak English when I first moved. Me and my family move to a city called Plymouth it's a calm and nice city ps it has a lot of beaches and it's closer to the sea.
I love sea and calm places which is just perfect, however I missed my family and friends, my school and everything. But I was ready for a new start with my family. In my family there is four people me, my mum and my two brothers Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung. Namjoon is the oldest and the smartest out of all three of us. He studied really hard so he can get into one of the best university but he had to give up on his dreams and work so he can feed us three, which made me really sad that I couldn't help him .
However, seens we moved to England he is back on his studies and now goes to one of the best university in England the Oxford university so his not with us right now but inshallah we will meet him soon.
On the other hand there is Kim Taehyund who cannot be bothered to do anything. He still goes to school with me but two years above me.
That's enough information about my family and now lest get to the story.
So let's get to the main part.
When I moved to England I was only eleven years old and couldn't speak a word of English (ps still bad at English but hey ho). The time we got here it was the last month of the summer holidays which meant school will start in few weeks,so to not waste my time I had to get my school uniform and school supplies ready to go to school.
Fast forward :
First day of school .
My heart beats like crazy because first of all it's a new school which means new people and second of all I can't speak any English because I moved here few weeks ago. So I gather all my hopes and went to main reception to get my timetable ( schedule).
"Ok let's see what I have first. English and in room 103" I thought to myself
"Okay" I slowly started to walk towards my class and a lot of people stared at me because I was new.
I checked the time on my phone and I still had 10 minutes as the lesson started at 9. So I just went in and sat at a table and started thinking of what going to happen to me?
Suddenly someone taped on my shoulder I looked to see a girl with beautiful brown hair staring at me. I looked at her she was beautiful like a doll her skin, eyes, lips everything was perfect.
She approached to me with a smile and said " hi my name is Lisa and I'm your class mate".
"Hi" that's all I could say as I didn't know anything else.
"What's your name?" she asked. However, I couldn't answer her as I didn't understand her.
Suddenly, a teacher came towards us and said "oh Lisa this is Y/n and she's new here but she can't speak a word of English".
"Oh don't worry I will help you to learn English, so can we be friends?" She said with huge smile on her face. I smiled back and nodded.
The bell rang which meant I had to face my fears, I was scared of entering the room but Lisa held my hand and with a smile walked me to our class. As we entered the class everyone looked at us some where smiling other didn't care.
"Ok guys this is Y/n, she is from Y/c . However, she can't speak any English. I would like you guys to help her and take care of her as she's new here also she's part of this class from now on"Mr lee said to everyone.
"Y/n go sit next to Jungkook. Jungkook can you put your hands up"Mr lee said. Slowly a hand went up from the crowed of the students. As soon as I saw the hand I went cause I didn't like too much attention, I was all quite but also smart student in my old school. I went and sat down next to Jungkook.
" hey I'm Jungkook can we be friends"....
To be continued

———————————————————————————
Authors note:
Hey guys do you like it so far please comment and tell me how I did hope you like it❤️