Chapter 6|Jelly Beans In A Hotel

Start from the beginning

“Scary Gorilla?!” both Gray and the pink haired man, named Natsu, yelled.

“Gori--?!”

Lucy cut her off by saying, “Well, this is a nice reunion, but we've got more company,” as she shoved the black haired man, Zeref, aside to shoot a zombie.

“Crap!” Natsu shouted, as he helped Lucy kill those zombies. “So what are your names?” he asked. “Other than Gray.”

“Lucy. That's Yukino, Sting, and his dad, Weisslogia,” she introduced as she pointed at them. “And your name is Natsu, right?”

“Yup, and that's my brother, Zeref and that's Erza- Look out!” Natsu shoved Gray aside and hit the two zombies with one blow using his pole.

“Thanks.”

“No problem, but you owe me!” he shouted, as he hit another zombie’s head.

“Make sure you aim for their heads!” Weisslogia shouted, as he headshot the zombies.

“You're a little late, old man!” Natsu shouted back.

“Don't call my dad ‘old man’!” shouted Sting.

“Erza! Duck!” Zeref shouted. As Erza ducked, he hit the zombie.

●·●·●

“Do you guys intend to hide here forever?” Gajeel asked.

“No,” Elfman replied. He got back with Evergreen awhile ago and Gajeel and Levy introduced themselves them.

“So what's the plan?” Levy asked.

“Our number one plan is to obviously survive. We haven't thought of another plan and I'm pretty sure we're going to need a second plan, so we can keep moving,” Evergreen told.

“The second plan is to keep my baby safe,” Laxus replied.

“So are you guys joining our group or something?” Evergreen asked.

“Probably. We have nothing else to do other than survive, right?” Gajeel replied.

“Um, guys? It's almost dark. Where's Bickslow?” Mira asked worried.

“Crap! What if the zombies got to him?” Elfman said.

“We should find him,” Laxus said. Mira got up. “No, sweetheart, you're staying. You're pregnant, I hope you didn't forget that. You. Bookworm and piercing obsessed guy. Take care of my wife, while Elfman, Ever, and I find Bickslow.”

“We have names!” Gajeel yelled, but they have already gotten out of the pharmacy.

“You should rest, Mira-San. You look exhausted,” Levy told her.

“Please. Just call me Mira. And you're probably right,” she replied and went into one of the rooms.

“So did you want us to be alone or something?” Gajeel smirked.

“I didn't mean that at all!” Levy shouted.

●·●·●

“Is this a hotel, we've reached?” Kagura asked.

“It seems like a five star hotel, with the pool and all,” Jellal replied.