"Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung's 'be careful' was enough. We already know what to do" Jimin cut Jin's sentence off.

"Okay. Good bye my children, have fun!" Jin said and they waved good bye to each other.

[JYP building, Twice's side]

"Thank you JYP sajangnim. We will be careful" Jihyo said.

"Okay. You may now dismiss" and with that, the 9 excited bubbly girls went out of JYP's office.

"Yey!" The girls exclaimed happily. Their plan is to go out and have some fun because today's their free day, and JYP was fine with that as long as they're just careful and aware. So as planned earlier, Mina, Nayeon and Sana are gonna go bowling since they want to try it, Chaeyoung, Momo, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu are gonna go food trip and lastly, Jihyo and Dahyun are gonna go shopping.

Mina, Nayeon, and Sana sticked together and were heading outside the building when they met Yugyeom. The guy they considered as JYP's giant baby. He's just so adorable.

"Yugyeom!" Nayeon exclaimed and Yugyeom turned around, surprised.

"Annyeong Nayeon noona, Sana noona, Mina. What are you guys doing here?" Yugyeom greeted then asked.

"We're going to go bowling. How about you?" Sana asked.

"Ah, we're same, I'm going bowling with my best friend and hyungs from a different company" Yugyeom replied which made the 3 girls look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why not with your hyungs in Got7? Who are they by the way?" Nayeon asked.

"Ah it's because my hyungs are busy doing their own things and stuff like that. Jungkookie, Jimin hyung, Tae hyung are coming with me" Yugyeom replied. 3 of them were shocked, eyes wide open. Especially Mina, when she heard the name "Jimin," she couldn't stop flashing the memories of last night.

Omg. He's going bowling too! What to do? Mina thought.

"Where are you guys meeting up?" Mina asked.

"We're actually gonna--" Yugyeom was cut off by the ringing of his phone, indicating a phone call. Yugyeom picked up the call, and mouthed "sorry" to the girls then he turned around, talking with someone.

"Mina, you're probably gonna meet him" Nayeon said.

"I... know right" Mina replied with an expressionless face.

"Let's go now. I couldn't stand facing him, I'm gonna get really shy if we do meet each other in personal" Mina added.

"Our Minari is shy shy shy" Sana replied while doing the iconic "shy shy shy" aegyo.

"Oh wait, I forgot our masks at JYP sajangnim's office, pabo! Sana, could you please accompany me there?" Nayeon said and Sana nodded.

"You go out first, Minari. We'll be right back" Nayeon added and Mina just nodded. And with that, Nayeon and Sana drifted off away as fast as they can.

As Mina was walking, heading out to the exit of the building, she couldn't keep her thoughts of him away. It's like, just because of yesterday's Music Bank, she couldn't stop thinking about him everytime she hears his name or she hears the name of his group. And well, she always hears about BTS in TV since Chaeyoung and Momo keeps watching K-pop channels for updates.

She was so caught in her thoughts that she didn't realize she bumped into someone, it was expected that the person she bumped into was stronger than her because she was pushed back. When she was about to land her own back on the ground, she felt a pair of muscular arms wrapped around her. 1 arm on her back, keeping herself from falling on the ground, and another arm on her waist for support.

"Are you fine? I'm sorry, I wasn't looking up, I'm really so-- Twice Mina?" An angelic and high-pitched voice spoke. The guy helped her stood up and when Mina looked up at him, her eyes widened.

"BTS Jimin?!" She exclaimed really loud which made Jimin cover her mouth. She blushed at the sudden action but she soon realized there was no reason to be like that since she exclaimed his name loudly.

"Oh, I'm sorry sunbae. I wasn't minding the environment. And thank you for s-saving me" she said and bowed.

"It's okay. It would be awful if I didn't help you, I wouldn't like the idea of you getting hurt" he replied which made Mina's heart to skip a beat.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"Nevermind. Anyways, where are you going?" He asked.

"Oh uhm me... I'm going bowling with Nayeon and Sana unnie. And s-sunbae, aren't you suppose to go bowling with Yugyeom and your dongsaengs too?" she replied.

"Actually yes" he replied then smiled. Jimin noticed a strand of hair on her cheeks, he found it adorable and instantly got it as an opportunity. He gently caressed the strand of hair to the back of her ear. This action made Mina fangirl inside.

"Uh-uhm..." she mumbled and chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh sorry for the sudden action" Jimin replied.

"I-it's okay, I guess. Where is Jungkook and Taehyung sunbae by the way? I thought they are with you?" She asked, trying to change the topic.

"Oh, they just bought some frappuccino in a cafeteria not far from this building. They didn't let me come and commanded me to wait here for Yugyeom" Jimin explained. When Mina was about to reply, someone interrupted.

"Annyeong Jimin sunbae, isn't our Minari too adorable today?" Nayeon greeted then asked.

"Annyeong sunbae" Sana greeted and bowed.

"Oh, unnies. Let's go, bye Jimin sunbae!" Mina said and quickly grabbed both of her unnie's arms, dragging them with her.

"She's... so attractive" Jimin mumbled and smiled.

_______________________________________

In some cases, if you are wondering why I put Nayeon instead of Tzuyu, because I simply ship Nayeon and Jungkook more, I hope you understand. Anyways, if you like this chapter, kindly vote and comment for feedback. Love ya guys! 😘🙈