"Hi."

"How did Klay pull a girl like you ?" Draymond rudely asks. Kevin hits his arm and Klay sighs.

"He was very persuasive to go on a date with me but he got persuasive with other things so I couldn't say no." I winked at Klay. He let out a chuckle before rubbing his hand across his face.

All their faces held shock.

"So how was he persuasive ? Like did he specifically do ?" Draymond asked.

"You have to ask him." I said, standing up and grabbing Klay's and I's plates. I walked over and dumped the trash into the trash can. I gave the plates to one of the workers and walked back to only bump into Hannah as I reached the table.

"What did I tell you about hanging out with sluts ?" Hannah said to Klay. Andre got up from his chair and pushed it back to another table and tapped Kevin and Draymond , signaling that it wasn't their problem to be watching. Draymond rudely slapped his hands away and sipped on his water , watching me and Hannah argue.

"What did I tell you about your mouth ?"

"Y-"

"You're right. I'm a slut. What else you want to say ?" I said, shrugging. I didn't have time to argue so I walked off.

"Jillian ! Wait!" Klay yelled behind me. I turned around and looked at him.

"You forgot your phone."

I nodded and took my phone from his hand.

"Hey you wanna go somewhere ?"

..............................................................................

"Beautiful isn't it ?"

"It sure is."

"Where the hell did you find this ?"

"About last time I was here and here's the blanket I left yesterday." He said pointing to a plush black blanket far away enough to not be wet. I walked over and plopped down on it.

"Why bring me here if I'm a slut ?"

"You never showed me you were well you did tried to sleep with me." He mentioned, tapping his finger on his chin.

"But you said no. Am I unattractive to you ?" I said, turning my head to him.

"You definitely are but I don't have sex with people, that's not my thing."