XXX

Jilly Anais.

I rolled off of Klay , completely out of breath. It's been two weeks since he proposed and we've been at it like a Cat in heat. Klay tried to pull me back on top of him but I shoved my finger up one of his nostrils. He coughed and slapped my hand away.

"Why did you do that ?"

"Because we are having no more rounds."

He softly kissed my neck and rubbed my ass.

"But I just want to make you feel good."

"But I just want to rest for a day. " I said, pushing him away. Te downstairs door opened and we heard it. I looked at him confused.

"Who's that ?"

Klay reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone.

"Oh it's Draymond. He texted me earlier , asking to come over for some Lucky Charms ?" He said, looking at his phone in confusion. I shrugged and noticed something sticking up under the covers. My eyes widened and Klay looked at me.

"What ?"

"Nothing." I quickly lied.

Draymond just bursted through the door. He was wearing a sweatsuit and was eating the cereal out of the box with a cooking spoon. He picked up some and put it in his mouth. Milk was on his lips and he nastily wiped it off on his jacket.

"What's cracking mofos ?"

"Draymond why do you act like you live here ?"

"Because my house is full of Jelissa's shitty ass Vegan food and I'm not eating smoothies and shit every damn day. No."

I shook my head with a laugh.

"Seems like I interrupted some fun." Draymond said with a smirk, looking at Klay. Klay gave him a confused look. Draymond's smirk got even bigger and looked at the covers. Klay followed him and grabbed a pillow, covering himself as his face turned a little pink.

" Get dressed . We meeting at the Go Kart place for some fun. Jelissa pregnant at home so she the only one not coming. Y'all got twenty minutes and there better be no funny business happening anymore."

He waved at us before leaving the room and shutting the door.

" Wow, you have something to fix there bud." I told Klay.

"Why don't you come help me fix it ?" He smirked.

"I'm already gonna be limping bad enough as it is , I'm good." I said as I got out of the bed. Klay stared at me and my body as I walked to the bathroom. I quickly pulled my hair into a bun and looked at him.

"You coming in ?"

"Nah, you gonna tease me like last time."

I shrugged and got in the shower. I got out after scrubbing my body to death. I went to the closet where Klay cleared a space for me to have my makeup station.

I did my usual routine and looked at my neck to see hickies all over them. I sighed throwing my head back. I didn't have enough foundation or concealer so if Steph was there , he would have to deal with it. I finally got dressed and Klay walked in, grabbing the same color outfit.