XXIX

Jilly Anais.

"Jillian come on and stop taking pictures

"Jillian come on and stop taking pictures."

"But I'm cute as hell."

"Okay miss Klay play if you want to." Corie shrugged. I posted my photo on Snapchat and locked my phone.

"Fine, I'm coming."

I locked my arm with hers and met Ayesha and Jelissa inside. We all took a break from our busy schedules to see their Championship game. I had to cancel five shoots that offered a lot of money but Klay's game was more important.

I went and sat down with Ayesha, Jelissa and Corie behind the bench.The parents were sitting behind us completely, which basically was the Thompson's and the Curry's. I was sitting in the middle of it all and I loved the attention on me.

I'm such an attention whore.

" I really want a kiss right now." I mumbled to myself.

"Don't you always ?"

"Don't attack me. I'm sensitive." I told Corie before she laughed at me. The lights started dimming and the monitor at the top of the ceiling counted down.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

The lights completed dimmed before the introduction started.

They called out all the players and they all danced around like the headasses that they were

They called out all the players and they all danced around like the headasses that they were. But Kevin was just way worse as he started to throw his head back and forth.