Angel, I know you’re mad,” Harry says, walking behind me as I make my way to the manager desk, “But just please listen to me, one time.” I ding the bell on the desk.

How may I help you?”, a man in his 30s comes up, wearing a totally fake smile.

Would you be able to call a taxi for me,” I ask him, “Please.” I add.

Of coarse.” he smiles. He looks at me and glares over to Harry. “Styles,” he barks at Harry, “Since I have you here, can you tell that roomate of yours,- what’s his name? Tomlinson.- to keep quiet. I swear! If he keeps making noise, I will have to kick BOTH of you out.” He flashes me another smile “I will call the taxi, please wait outside.” I nod.

Thank you,” I say, walking out. While walking, I notice that my skirt is kind off dirty and my tights ripped.

I sigh and walk out of the door. Harry of coarse follows me.

“C’mon Angel,” he begs, “Please. Don’t walk away. Just listen to me. Do it for Liam!”, he yells. I stop immediately at the sound of Liam’s name. I turn around.

“You have five minutes.” He jumps to hug me but I hold up my hand to stop him.

“OK,” he backs off, “So after we left New York we had a scandal on our hands for not finishing the tour. We were running out of time and losing fans. We had to catch up.” he tells me. “Simon had us up at 5 AM to practice and 4pm onwards we were doing as many shows as we could. We barely got 2-3 hours of sleep.”.

“We worked hard to give the people good concerts but it didn’t work out well.” he continues, “We were out of energy. Parents were outraged and a million girls would probably never go to another One Direction concert again. Simon had to give have the money we got from the ticket back and we tweeted our reason on Twitter.” He pauses to look at me. “During all that we were thinking about you, still. Especially Liam.”

I look up at him for the first time. “We never got breaks but if we did get a two minute break we would make plans to call or text you. Only to have them ruined by Simon’s practice hours. We were meaning to contact you, but we never got time.”

“When we got back a week ago,” he said, “The whole band crashed at mine and Louis’s room. We all slept for two whole days, even Liam. Then we were all to exhausted to get up and that time we just forgot to call you. We remembered the day before you-”, he’s interrupted by a taxi honking. “Liam saw you in Nandos.” he talks really fast. I hug him. He’s taken aback but hugs back.

“I’m-”, the taxi driver honks again. “Sorry. Look when you see the guys tell him to drop down to the UL. I want to say sorry to them all.” I try to step back but Harry won’t let go.

“Harry,” I say, “Harry!”. I push him off.

“Joke.” he chuckles. “And of course. We’d drop down as soon as we can.”

I make my way to the taxi. “Well, goodbye.” He smile.

“See you.” he gives me his signature wink and smile before the taxi driver drives away.

I can’t help myself smiling the whole way.

“Was he your boyfriend?”, the taxi driver asks, seeing me smile. The ghost of blush creeps onto my cheek.

“No…”, I say, awkwardly, shuffling with my hand.

“Do you want him to be?”, the taxi driver guesses.

“I have a boyfriend,” I say, “-ish”. I add.

“Boyfriend-ish?”. The taxi driver asks, amused.

“Yes…”

“So you’re not even sure if this boy is your boyfriend.” I look up awkwardly at him. “Americans.” he mutters.

“He’s really sweet. I get butterflies when I hear his name.” I say, “I’ve kissed him… twice.” I add. The driver looks a me.

“I’m no pro at love,” he turns his attention back to the road, “But if I were you, I’d make sure of the relation ship.” He stops in front of the UL building.

“Thanks.”

“£10 please.” he replies.

“Hold on.” I run up to my room and grab my purse.

“Where were you?!”. Katrina screams.

“I’ll tell you in a minute.” I say. I take a crisp $20 note from my purse. I go back to the gates and hand the driver the note.

“Keep the change,” I say, “Have it as a little payment for the advice.”

“Thanks, Love.” he says, reminding me immediately of Louis and Harry. I smile and wave goodbye to him.

____________________________________________________________________

You're probably going to think I suck but I only remebered to write this yesterday and only wrote it today. But it's not rushed. I'll have a new chapter in Hard Love and Mute girl up in a few day. I finally have my holidays and I graduated primary level school! :D

Anyway, if you haven't checked out my other two stories yet, I would strongly appriciate it if you do. Also, if you have friends whom you think will enjoy this story or any of my stories and like 1D please refer it to them.

Next chapter in soon :)