Chapter Thirty-One (31):

Start from the beginning

"Okay! Your message will come to her." Ms. Park said.

"And… please say that I miss her."

Ms. Park smiled. "I will."

"Thank you!" Jungkook left the library.

Actually, he wasn't totally left. He had a feeling that Yuna is inside the Library, maybe she was just really refusing him. So, Jungkook decided to wait until the end of her shift in the library. He went to the cafeteria, to wait for her until 4pm.

--end of flashback--

*toot tut* (sounds of the car… [A/N: sorry, I don't know how to make a sound of the car hehe!])

Yuna startle when she heard the car where she was hiding suddenly open. She her the door open and close.

"God! How can I hide when the owner of this car is here." she mumble.

"Get inside!"

Yuna looked back and saw Jungkook crossing his arms on his chest while stamping his feet on the ground. She was about to ran again, but because of his awareness, Jungkook immediatelt hold her wrist and push her inside the car.

"Stay there." he said as he help her to buckle her seatbelt.

Yuna can't do anything but to obey him. She can't run away from him since she was being corner.

'Am I really stupid. I didn't realize that it was his car.' she thought while hitting her head.

Jungkook chuckle. "Pabo-yah! Stop hitting yourself, you will be more stupid if you continue that."

Yuna glared at him. Jungkook started the engine of his car and drove off. Yuna just starring blankly on the road since she doesn't want to talk nor to look at him.

7 minutes pass when Yuna sit up straight as she suddenly become aware of the streets.

"Excuse me mister, but this is not the way to my appartment." she said.

"Who said we will going to your appartment."

Yuna looked at him with a wide eyes.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook~" she high her pitch.

"Yeah, Choi Yuna?" he asked teasingly.

"Aish! YAH!"

"Hey! Can you please lower your voice? your too loud." Jungkook said.

Jungkook stops the car and close the engine.

"Get outside." he command.

"Shirreo! (I don't want)." she said crossing her arms.

"Aish!"

Jungkook went outside of the car and open the door of the passenger seat.

"Get down."

"Shirreo!" she still insist.

Jungkook bit his lower lips because of this stubborn girl. He unbuckle her seatbelt so she can get down from the car.

"Palli, get down."

"I don't want." She said without looking at him.

Jungkook ruffled his hair. "Aigoo! This girl."

Yuna still crossing her arms, but then without hesitation, Jungkook carried her on his shoulder then he close the door of the car.

"Put me down." Yuna said while hitting his broad back.

"Shirreo!" He imitate her.

"YAH!"

Even though her voice is so loud and her hit was so hurt. Jungkook still continue to walk until they reach where they were really going. He put her down, but receive a death glare from the shorter girl.

Slowly, Yuna's frown and glare at him faded as the sounds of the ocean wave, the red orange color of the surroundings, and the warm breeze of cool air touches her skin makes the girl soften. She look around, then a creep on her lips shown since Jungkook brought her in a beach where only few people were there.

"Like it?" he asked.

"Love it!" she answer.

Jungkook smile.

Yuna took off her sacks and shoes, then she ran towards the waves. She played with it like a child. Jungkook laugh at her sudden childish action, he also does what she did and went beside her.

"Thank you for bringing me here." Yuna said without looking at him.

"I brought you here because I want to talk to you." he said.

Yuna looked at him. She doesn't know if she was ready to talk to him or she wants to talk to him. But for now, she knows that she wants to be with him. A rare feelings but very meaningful to her.

Jungkook and Yuna decided to walk on the seashore with their barefoot.

"3 weeks." he started.

"3 weeks? Amazing." Yuna said.

"Amazing? How?" he asked.

"Studies, home, eat, rest. Studies, home, eat, rest. Studies, home, eat, rest. What an amazing weeks." Yuna said smiling.

"You are really happy."

"Uhm!" Yuna nodded.

"You want to know what happen to me on that weeks?"

Yuna looked at him, she didn't answer but he can see on her face that she was curious.

"Studies, home, eat, rest…" he paused.

Yuna's heart beats fast even though he was still not finish in his sentence. Yuna look away as Jungkook look at her.

"…missing Yuna." he continue.

***********************
Hi, Hello! New chapter 😊
Maybe two - three more chapters to go… 😁
Thank you so much for supporting, Love lots! 😘💞
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.