How Pickle Rick came to be

One day Rick and Morty went out to target to look for pickles. When they got there they went to  pickle section. There were so many pickles to choose from. There were spicy pickles, sweet pickles, sour pickles, plain pickles, and BBQ pickles. When Rick was deciding what pickles to buy Morty went to toys. When he was at toys he found a mutation gun and wanted to get it for experiments so he went to rick and showed him it and instantly Rick loved it. Finally after hours of hard thinking about what pickle to buy Rick bought a spicy pickle. Then they drove home. When they got home they went straight to the lab and put the pickle down on the table and unboxed the mutation gun. After they unboxed it they found out they had to build it so they did then they had to go get the fuel from planet bollozlloy. Then Rick went to get his portal gun from his room. He shot the portal gun and a big black circle appeared. Then they hopped through it. They had to travel ten miles to get to the rainforest that there fuel was at. When they arrived to the rainforest they saw lions, gorilla, snakes, elephants, giraffes, and monkeys. When they arrived to the river they started filling up Barols with the special liquid. Then they opened up a portal and went home. When they got home they fueled up the mutation gun with the special liquid. Rick let Morty shoot the mutation gun at the pickle. So Morty grabbed the gun and shot it but it it shot Rick and the pickle. Oopsies. When Rick got turned into a pickle he had no arms or legs so Morty started looking around for some stuff he could make arms and legs with but he didn't find anything. His next idea was to look through his trash can so he poured out the trash onto the floor and started looking for something good. Then he found something it was bones so he went back to the lab and screwed the bones to him as arms and legs. Then he got Ricks normal laser gun and shrunk it and gave it to Rick. Then when Morty was thinking of names he thought of Pickle Rick.

The End

A/N: This is not really how Rick got turned into Pickle Rick this is just how I think It should have happened. In fact I have never watched Rick And Morty I just like the meme
-MEME_MASTER