50. Definition of her Shopping...

Start from the beginning

"That's not bad at all, is there any island available?" I asks, making sure that I have a lot of options.

Our guide nodded as she gave us few more options to look at, with all the positive details written about the island. Chrome an Hari looks  excited to see the islands and it's potential.

 Chrome an Hari looks  excited to see the islands and it's potential

"I personally like the last one, it's perfect for training and I can't imagine anyone would be infiltrate the base easily" I spoke my thoughts out

"Hell no! Entering in that island would be an absolutely hell!" Hari objects, making a 'x' sign using her arms.

"Ah, but the third one looks nice!" Chrome pointed at the third island, giving me her most honest opinion.

"That's not bad too, I like that one but there's not much to do in that island." I crossed my arms thinking.

The three of us continue to talk, as we headed to one of the island. We literally inspected and visited each location, which took roughly three hours to visit each one. By the time we finished, it was already midnight so I decided to send the two girls home early.

I stayed behind meeting a different Real Estate agent to buy a different house, this time looking through some houses. Though, we only talked about land mass since I was planning to build the house from scratch.

_______

_______ 

"Mukuro, You can come out now if you'd like..."

I paused, not bothering to look behind me. I was still looking for a land to buy, while the pineapple illusionists appears through the mist.

"Kufufu, I only came since you ordered me to" Mukuro chuckles.

"Yeah, I didn't plan to release you to laze around. I at least plan to make you and Chrome to be at least a bridge of communication between Vongola and Myself." I announce my full intention "Three of us has a preetty strong connection, so if anything happens and you'll know what to do if you want to communicate to me, vice versa."