34. Suspended Congress

Silence completely surrounded the halls as I anxiously chewed on my lip, my eyes glancing at Logan, wondering if he was gonna talk or not

The second he did start to talk, I couldn't help but flinch out of nowhere. "I don't expect you to forgive me." He began. "But I just wanted to apologize for being an asshole to you."

I remained quiet as I honestly didn't know how to take it. Looking at him made my head spiral out of complete madness and frustration as what he did to me completely impacted me, and not in a good way.

Logan sniffed as his hands rested behind his back that was leaned against the wall. "I don't know, what to say, other than I am really sorry." His voice sounded genuine but it only seemed to annoy me.

I finally answered as I just wanted to get away from him as fast as possible. "Look Logan, I'm not the type who hold grudges. But, I just want you to know that what you did to me is something I'll never forget in my life and it really changed me in a negative way." I sighed, my voice low as his eyes were staring intently at me. "Whatever drove you into doing that to me, I hope you find peace." And with that, I quickly walked away.

I didn't wanna be around him for more than a minute. He radiated such a bad aura and every time I would look at him it was like what he did to me was flashing in my head all at once. I guess I appreciate the fact that he apologized to me but that doesn't change the fact that he literally almost punched me to death.

I'm surprised he still even goes here because it's been weeks since I last saw him. Whatever happens, I genuinely hope he finds peace.

Fuck, thanks to my mom for making me such a forgiving person. I can't even try to stay mad at Logan now after especially that apology. I probably sound so dumb right now but for some reason I just can't find any power in me to keep a grudge. I'll definitely still remember what he did to me though.

I slowly walked the halls as a bunch of thoughts were running through my head now. What else even happened last night? All I remember is me being stupid and kissing Tristan, and Romeo bringing me back home.

I wonder what even happened in the car ride with Romeo? I probably just slept all throughout the car ride as he drove me back to my cabin.

Also I wish someone filmed me tumbling down the stairs like a complete fool. It'll help at least make me feel better about my bruises.

Oh well, at least I got back home safe.

Benny's eyes didn't leave me as they were painted with genuine anxiety and curiosity. "What happened?" He quickly asked. "What did he want?"

I just sniffed as I sat myself back on the table. "He just-he apologized." I shrugged as Benny looked unsatisfied from my response.

"Don't tell me you accepted that bullshit." He sternly let out, making me remain quiet. "Micah why? That boy almost killed you! I don't even know why he's not in jail!"