Chapter 1- A simple screw up

Gmod was going great for the Salty Bois as usual, Pat and Gar vs Wade and JP, just chilling and breaking the game as usual. 

After JP had got stuck in yet another door, and had to have Gar and Pat shoot him free, the boys were coming to the end of their episodes, and were finishing up the round. As usual, Pat and Gar had won, and were enjoying Wades saltiness towards JP.  "Only you could get stuck in three doors in a row JP, every match we are together you always find a different way to screw up!" 

JP started scrolling through the list of maps, as he silently enjoyed Wades seemingly never-ending stream of accusations. He was just about to close the game, when one map caught his eye. "Hey guys, there's a new Pokemon map in Gmod! Do we have time to play real quick?" After some discussion the four decided to have a game, just for fun, to see if they wanted to record episodes on the map. 

About five minutes into the game, all of them were having a great time, changing into all of the different Pokemon skins and impersonating them, when JP's sheepish voice broke through the laughter. "Uh guys...I'm stuck as my Pokemon." This comment was followed by a loud chorus of salt from everyone else in the game. "Hang on Jp, I'm coming." Gar sighed. "Which one are you?" Jp coughed quietly. "Uh...the pink one, Jigglypuff." Pat burst out laughing, followed by Gar. There was a disapproving groan from Wade. "I gotta see this Jp!" Pat's hunter character came running around the corner, he was met with a Pink Jigglypuff model spinning around in circles as Jp tried to transform into another Pokemon model. 

After Pat had managed to stop laughing he shot at Jp to try and get him out. There was a transformation sound, and Pat became the Magikarp next to Jp. "So can hunters also become Pokemon?"  Jp asked, confused. "No...this must be a glitch." Pat replied. "Gar, Wade, come get us out!" 

Wade came round the corner as the Mr. Mime pokemon to try and free them, but only succeeded in getting stuck in between the others. "GAR!" All three of them yelled. 

"I'm coming, i'm coming." Gar laughed. He came round the corner and through a grenade into the middle of the group. The game started glitching out completely, and Gar became the Eevee on the windowsill. All four of them started talking at the same time. "I can't exit the game!" "It's completely broken!" "WHAT DID YOU DO NOW JP!" "ME!? It was Gar!" 

Gar yelled over the top of them all, "I'M GONNA TRY AND FIX IT OK!" The others went completely silent apart from a quiet "Gar hax confirmed" that was heard from Jp. There was the sound of Gar typing and then an ear-shatteringly-loud screeching noise in their headphones. All four gamers screamed and pulled their headphones off. Their lights flickered off, and the only thing left was the Pokemon they had got stuck as , glowing on their separate computer screens.