22: Deep Thoughts

Start from the beginning

With a smile on my face I walked toward the table and sat down beside Zane, and pecked his lips while holding his hand. Zane looked at me and smiled at me brightly. I looked over at Lena and she gave me a knowing look. I looked over at Zeek then back at her with a raised eyebrow, she gave a look back that she'd tell me later and I nodded.

"Sage wanna go shoping after practice?" Lena asked.

"Oh sure I have some things I need to get." I replied.

She clapped and squealed, before listing off stores she needed to go too. I listened to her half paying attention as Zane rubbing my thigh, I leaned against him thinking this is what I wanted to feel like all the time.

Complete.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lena dragged me in to Victoria Secrets ranting about, how she wanted these one pair of thongs. Laughing I followed after her wanting some myself. We were silent for a little bit just looking through them all.

"Did you tell Zeek?" I asked.

"Ya he took it pretty well actually. Saying how he under stood that I applied for it before he came along, and that I should take it. Even said he'd come see me after school was over with." She answered.

"He must really love you." I told her.

"I think he does to, but he hasn't said it yet. I also think he's waiting for the right moment to, so it means more." Lena said.

I picked up the underwear that I liked and headed for the check out, just thinking.

"Ew." Lena gaged.

"What?" I asked.

She pointed over to the skimpy thongs and corsets. Sarah and Claire were looking at a red set, Sarah held it up to herself. Claire said something while nodding her head, when she looked up our eyes met. I shook my head at her and walked up to the open spot at the counter.

"I feel sorry for who ever sees her in that." Lena mumbled.

"It's probably Casper." I mused.

"He lowered her standers even more." She commented.

I nodded agreeing as I picked up my shopping bag at the same time, as Lena while the two skanks got in to like. That red little number in Sarah's hand. Lena and I walked right by them not spairing them a look as we headed for the food court to get something to each before we headed home. My heart swelt up at the thought of Zane being at my house in my bed.

Though I'm sure he was passed out in it. I remember him saying he loved my bed more then his at his own house. I had informed him that my bed was going to Mary's house at the beach at the beginning of summer. My mother had decided she was going to move near the beach with Calvin.

At the thought of my mother and Calvin a smile came to my face. They completed each other and it was cute to watch them sometimes in the morning. Calvin had moved in to our house and gave up his apartment as well. Personally I think it was because he didn't want my mom alone in the house alone intill they moved to the beach and while I was away.

After saying bye to Lena I headed home, to a full house it seemed like when I pulled up in to my drive way. Jay's truck was parked at the curb, Calvin's car was parked beside my mom's, and Zane's car was behind hers. I grabbed all my bags and headed in to the house, in which I was greeted with the guys shouting at the tv at a football game. Mary came out of the kitchen and smiled at me.

"They've been yelling at it for hours." She commented.

The guys boo-ed at the umpire that called a warning on teams member. I shook my head and ran up to my room, with Mary behind me. We entered my room, and I dropped my bags on my messy bed.

"He can't make the bed can he, lord." I mumbled.

Mary laughed and got on one side of the bed while I got on the other fix the sheets. After she sat down on my bed, as I took off my shoes and put my hair up in a pony tail. I dug in to the bag that had make-up in it.

"Have you said anything?" Mary asked.

"No I haven't I'm waiting." I replied, as I put make-up in one of my cases.

Mary picked up the Victoria Secrets bag and went to my dresser to put them away, while I got my shirts and went in to my closet.

"Waiting on what?" She asked, putting one thong after another away.

"The right moment I guess." I mused, as I hung up shirts I got for Zane up on his side of my closet.

"You only have a few more days girly." She informed.

"I know that's what makes it harder." I sighed.

Mary looked at me as I came out of my closet and gave me a soft smile, then hugged me. I hugged her back for all I was worth.

"It's okay I'm sure there will be a time." She mumbled.

"Girls dinner." Our mother shouted from down stairs.

We headed downstairs, to eat dinner like a real family.