Chapter 1

Hi guys! So this is my third original book on Wattpad. My other two are 'The Light in the Dark' and 'Imperfect Perfection (The sequel to The Light in the Dark)' I wrote those over a year ago so I plan for this book to be more thought out and planned. I hope you all enjoy!!

Two things:
-All rights reserved
-There will be no mature scenes, but there may be language.

(Also the first chapter is a bit boring, but it'll get better!)
•••

Don't get me wrong; I'm not famous or anything and my life hasn't always been set on the red carpet. My mother was Theresa Faw, one of the most famous actresses of the century, always in one movie or another. She wasn't always famous though. Six years ago she starred in her first movie, but being the supporting actress wasn't good enough for her. She wanted a lead role.

My father though, didn't understand what life she wanted. They got divorced a year after her first movie.  I was eleven then and now I'm seventeen, walking the red carpet with my mother and my seven year old sister.

Another camera and reporter approaches my mother with  microphone. It seems like they all wanted to compliment her new dress or her role in the recent movie 'Diana's Heart' which was nominated for two awards and she was nominated for three.

"Let's go, Paisley." I say to my little sister and head off quietly with her hand in mine. Paisley seemed to blend into this life perfectly with her long blond hair and shining blue eyes. She got her entire appearance from my mother who still looked like she was in her twenties.

"When do the awards start?" Paisley asks happily as we head away from the crowd and farther from the cameras. A small boy runs up to us with a curly head of dark hair which catches my attention.

"I'm Dylan." The boy smiles happily. The boy was vaguely familiar but I couldn't quite place it.

"Hi Dylan I'm Paisley." Paisley smiles, happy to have found someone to talk to. Mother always said, don't approach people, they should approach you. I've never broke her rule my entire life in her shadow, but I've always questioned it.

"I'm sorry. He got away from me." Another familiar voice speaks. I look up and my eyes meet a familiar actor's.

"No problem. He seems to be keeping Paisley occupied." I look over to where they had went to sit and she didn't even realize we were talking about her.

Trey Ramos. He was one of the new, young, popular actors. He'd played in one long lived television show already and starred in a few movies. He had the same dark hair his brother had and tanned skin from his Hispanic origin. Of course, I'd seen him before at other events similar to this one, but I'd never talked to him before.

"What's your name?" It was rather sudden, but I wasn't surprised. By that he meant, why are you here? I wasn't famous and only my mother's friends or huge fans would recognize me.

"Skylar Faw." I answer and then nod my head at his wide eyed expression and cut him off before he could continue. "Yes. Theresa Faw's daughter."

"I'm sorry that was rude." He apologizes and brings his hand to the back of his neck. I didn't know whether it was from the surprised expression or the fact he didn't know who I was, but I wasn't surprised.

"Don't worry. I get it a lot." I shake my head. Often my mother would show me off to her friends, but she didn't publicly talk about me a lot. I had a small feeling it was because she didn't want people thinking she was old enough to have a daughter my age, but she had me rather young anyway.

"Sky?" I hear Paisley say below me and look down, realizing she had shown up with her new friend beside of her. "Dylan lives in LA too and I want to go ask Mommy if we can have a play date this weekend."