LOVE or Love? | Underfell!Sans x Reader

Out of time and I will be determined to keep writing and got DOKI DOKI. And Fnaf Sim and anyway does that matter nope cause you all came for the story so let's go!

  You were walking around town while being pushed around. Hating that you hurried up pushing others in the processes. Right now it didn't matter because you already mad.

  You had just been fired and had no other job opportunities other then the café a girl had opened up. Though she seemed strange.

  You got the job and decided to walk home... In the rain. What where you suppose to do wait for a taxi that would probably never come around.

  So you walk home not caring if you got soaked. As you turned your head to look behind you mumbling you bumped into someone who was as equally mad as you.

  You both fall on your bottoms and cursed. You of course look sigh and said "Sorry but next time please alert where you are by yelling or something."

  He then got mad and got up saying "Says the girl who wasn't looking." You then got mad as well and glared at him.

  "Well I didn't mean to be rude you're starting a useless argument," You state with your cheeks puffing out. He then shoot back "What like you."

  You both then started yelling at each other until a louder booming voice snapped their attention. "Sans! You better not be slacking off!!" The voice came from a taller skeleton.

  The skeleton you bumped into was groaning and walked to the taller skeleton and said "Boss I was heading to Chillbys." You were confused.

  Though that begun what you now know as your tsundere stage. You had fallen for the edgy skeleton. Though he was rough and rude he had a small sweet side. Well soft.

  He was always sweet in his sleep and when he was cooling down. Though you wouldn't admit it you liked that skeleton.

  As you walked into the house one day from your work place you notice Sans was gone. You searched his room first then the cabinets in the kitchen.

  Nowhere like he disappeared. You checked Chillbys then finally gave up and went to your room that was a storage space that had little room mind you.

  You saw him sleeping on your bed. You blush and sighed. You laid next to him burning red. He then unconsciously wraps his arm around you protectively.

  He then grumbles "Don't leave" which made you fluster but relax in his arms. He then holds you close as his soul beats faster along with your heart.

  You close your eyes letting sleep take over and taking you to your next adventure.

~Bonus~

  Paps came home stormed around to find you two sleeping and cuddling. He took a picture and walked away and gave it to Alphys who screamed like she was murdered or saw the best anime ever.

 Wow how long has it been since I made something like this? Idk.
Palette: ALINA!
Me: WHAA!
Palette: Can I have paint?
Me: Nuuu~ I'm tired *flops on bed*
Palette: Fine but I get to guard you!
Later
Both are asleep on the bed spread out

 Stay Determined!!!