Stuck with you (Error x reader)

I thought hey if I did the creator of Aus (Ink) then why not the destroyer (Error). So you are female, kind, like blueberry a bit, and loves to sing. (Needs the songs sorry guys if it is annoying.)

  Your POV

  I see a black skeleton with errors around him. He seems scary but he's giving a warm feeling. Weird I don't remember anything but my name.

  "Hey um ... nice to meet you?" I said trying not to sound awkward. Then I saw a (Soul trait color) heart in front of me with blue wires on it.

  He then said "YoU KNoW whAT I NeED a NeW PUppet," with a smile as the room went black. When I woke up I saw I was tangled.

  I struggle. I see him looking through a portal. I see glowing flowers they looked so cool. "Hey um can I ask why I'm up here and my name is (Y/n) if you are wondering." I said.

  He looked at me confused. "ArEN't yOu S-ScaRed?" he asked. "No of course not it would have been rude," I said with a smile on my face.

  I then saw a yellow tint on his face he sighs and then ignores me. I ask if I could sing. He said "sUre."

  I began the song I knew that he would have to join if I just sing and get him to dance he's nice I can feel it.

  When I was singing a colorful Skeleton decided come and help me. I began to dance with skeleton.

  "I wanna get stuck with you" we sang in the last verse as he laughed and teased the other skeleton.

  "So Error why didn't you tell me you had a guest. She's really nice and fun," The colorful one said. "So his name is Error huh?" I kinda asked.

  "Oh whoops sorry ms um," "(Y/n) (L/n)" oh well I'm ink and that's Error." I felt a rival vibe in the air between them.

  "So are you guys rivals?" I asked Ink nods. I look at Error he seemed to be sad or something. I decided to hug him. He jumped and tensed up but gave in into the hug.

  Ink joined in and Error got up and away. (Sorry had to add video not mine BTW)

  When he came back I was laughing so hard I was crying. Ink laughed with me while Error pulled me up and to my surprise (Ink fanboying) a girl chanted "KISS KISS!" 

  Error blushed and yelled "WhO ThE HeLL aRe yoU!!" she laughs and says "Alina." she seemed to had also seen the portal incident. 

  Ink and Error were talking and me and Alina decided to talk. "Well I can see Error has a liking in you (Y/n)," she says.

  I blush and said "What do you mean?" She giggles and said "Well he let you hug him he never and I mean never lets someone hug him or he would kill them."

 "He was going to kill you but didn't in fact I had to tell Ink over there that you were going to change him," she contintued.

  I looked at the ground and she said "Girls night out I love singing so you can come I know you love to sing too."

  She pulled me into a room in the void. She sketched a laptop, speaker, and mic. "Now a crowd," she said then a few skeletons came and sat to watch. 

  So did Ink and Error. We picked a "Heart Attack" well it kinda told what we felt for our crushes. Then (Y/N) said we will both sing together.

  (Belongs to Bemi Lovato not me)

  We both did our parts and we knew exactly what to do when to harmonize, break, and roll on. We would switch our solos.

  At the end we both bowed and when we went down they started to leave to their Aus or at least that was what Alina said.

  We both looked down and she nudged me. She told Ink to follow her. She winked at me. 'why' I thought. 

  Error and I looked at each other. I blushed and looked away he grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I tried to hide it. 

  He chuckled. Then pulled me into a kiss. I hestated and then gave into the kiss. When we parted Ink and Alina were squealing.

  Ink recorded the kiss and Alina watched it and said "OTP and Ink you own me," then Error chased them they ran yelling "WE'RE SORRY!!"

  Error yelled back saying "Y0U B3TT3R B3!!!" Then I pulled Error into another kiss to stop him. He calmed and blushed as I did.

  "Hey at least you can thank us for your first kiss Error," Alina said and Ink says "Yeah."

 Me/Alina: Well I developed the plot story and I got you to kiss Error. You're Welcome.

(y/n)/you: You and Ink invaded privacy. 

Ink: Hey! Besides Alina made me do it

Alina/me: Seriously ink you ratted me out geez.

Error: Hey has anyo-

Alina/me: Seen your phone here. Let's see it says 'I love (Y/n) she so kind from the first day' 

Error: ALINA!!!!!!!

Ink: Your fault Alina

Alina/me: AAHHHH!!!! *Runs behind Ink*

Ink: Hey don't drag me into this.

(Y/N)/you: Error stop I think you're sweet to think of me like that.

Alina/me: Anyway need to talk to the you reader um request well got to think and go to bed one am geez welp remember Stay Determined! 

All: Bye!!