The Daycare (Palette,Goth and Pj x reader)

I love this Ania da peasant is my favorite voice actor in fact she inspired me to do this. She didn't say to but I thought of it. Please subscribe to her and don't AND I SAY DON'T PRESSURe HER SHE NEEDS MORE HOPE HAN I DO! So please support her don't hate please.

  (Y/n)'s POV

  I was taking care of death until error was sick. I ran to see that Pj reassured the kids until error wouldn't wake up. I saw Goth and helped him with the clothes stuck on his face. 

  I looked at his face as I took off the apron. He blushed. I hope Error is okay. Then Pj ran to his car. I texted to him "Please help Error he really needs it try to do your best."

  When Geno snapped at Fresh I turned and felt panic rush in me. I never felt this much drama. I sat next to Fresh. He was crying I hugged him and say "It'll be okay Fresh."

  Then everything broke down. Ink slapped Geno. I was startled and Ink told Geno to not say that about Error. Death went to support Geno which left into a cry.

  I was watching everything go down. I saw Blue and Dream they seemed they had a plan. I put Fresh down who went to Palette. 

  I got a flashlight to use as a spotlight. I turned off the lights and started their speech. I smiled at their hope and dreams in it.

  Geno hugged them and agreed. When Ink apologized. I looked for Geno. When the Anon said Geno left we worried. "I'll go with Goth and Palette, Gradient please stay so the kids can be safe,"

  Gradient panicked then I told him "Don't worry you can do it just believe," then I ran off to find Geno. I found Geno then I hugged him to see that an anon said that Geno won't come back. 

  "Geno sweetheart come on we need to go Death and everyone is worried please," I said to him. He turned his head to me with tears falling.

  "Why should I go back I made my bro cry along with making Ink mad," I hug Geno and said "Because you are family to us and nothing can change that when Error comes back he would cry for you because you ran."

  Geno stood still. "Come on Geno we need to go," I said then Palette found us with Goth. Geno nodded and allowed me to pick him up.

  "Hey guys I have Geno so how did you get here," I said trying to keep my smile but faded to hug Geno to comfort him.

  Goth had annoyance in his voice "Well Spring wasn't helpful and I had to look more," then Palette said "I heard echos of crying it was harder until I heard your voice."

  They blush after I kissed them on the cheek. I told everyone that WE found Geno. Gradient was still panicking but I yell "Gradient we're here!!" 

  Gradient ran and said "Please the three of you don't leave me again," then Fresh was crying for not seeing his bro. I heard a ding. It was my phone.

  I looked at the text to see that Pj texted me. 

(P=PJ and Y=You)

P: Error is being healed I'm happy you are concerned

Y: Oh faith goodness I'm happy and I'm happy that you are helping you're always so sweet.

P: Thanks but Error should come back by tomorrow

Y: Okay I'll tell everyone thank you

(Ends)

  "Everyone!" I started then everyone turned to me. "Error will be okay he'll come back tomorrow so please let's all listen to my little stars Blue and Dream to keep our hopes high,"

  Blue and Dream smiled and put on the little show again. When they left I stayed to clean with Bluescreen, Gradient, Palette, and Goth. I sighed and remembered to stay strong.

  Pallette

  Or

  Goth

Saw this and ran up to me

Goth

  He hugged me and said "Please don't give up hope yet Error is okay and everyone will be fine

Palette

  He looked at me and smiled as he gently grabbed my face to look at him. "Hey don't worry it's okay."

  I blush but smile and said "Okay"

(Timeskip  brought to you by Ania for her beautiful dubs and I mean all of them not just Pj's daycare)

    It's been a week and everything went to normal everything was cheery and then the guys picked me up well Goth and Palette did. Pj had a girlfriend so yeah.(Not really into PJ)

  Then Classic decided he would play a song for fun. Then we all started to dance. Dancetale began to dance at everytime the beat went up.

  Ink and Error danced so lightly. Then I started rosey posey (You know you all grab hands and spin) Palette and Goth helped. I laughed and giggled.

  Palette and Goth's POV

Her laugh is beautiful and her (E/c) is glittering. Her (H/l), (h/c) sways and makes more beautiful  more importantly her innocence is perfect. (Unless you're a sinner right)

 Your POV

  I gently span away to spin as I began to play with the little ones more likely I like to call them Smolls. Which gets Horror to chase me. 

  I can't help it they are adorable. Anyway Goth/Palette needed to talk to me after work so yeah.

  Goth

  I met Goth and he blushed so red I didn't know if he was a cherry or tomato. I smiled then asked "So what is Gothy," in a polite way.

  He blushed and waited ten seconds then said "I LOVE YOU!" then a breeze flew by.  I blushed and hugged him telling the same feelings.

Palette

  I walk to the couch and sat next to Palette. "So what's up," I ask him. He smiled with a blush glittered on his face.

  "So I needed to tell you that I love you and wanted to know if you had the same feelings for me-" I cut him off with a kiss on the cheek.

  He blushed and I giggled I hugged him and said "I love you too."

Me: Geez that was a while plus I never Edit so yeah.

Palette: Why do I have all the mushy stuff

Me: NO reason plus why not.

Anyway bye guys and remember Stay Determined! BYE!