Essay | Goth x reader

Mom wants me to write an essay. I'll do a story first. She allowed it don't worry! So you ready reader! Let's go!

  As you walk from a class you were given to write an essay. It was to be a page front and back. Easy right? Nope! You had to think of your own topic for an argumentative essay. Which you hated.

  As you walk to the library to get a book of thoughts or something like that. As you found one you turned to see Goth. He smiled sweetly at you. Your heart fluttered at this.

  He looked at the book. "So why do you need this you rarely check out books. Especially on a Friday I thought that was impossible." He said looking at the book only to scan it and give it back to you.

  You lightly laugh and said "well I need to if I want a good grade." He smiled at you and said "Alright Ms.(L/n) hope you have a good day." You both wave bye until you hear a voice yell "Goth!" It wasn't Palette either.

  It irritated you. You turn to see a girl smiling brightly and laughing with Goth after a silly impersonation. He seem to like being near her as well. He then put his hand out as she smiled and reached for her backpack.

  She got out two books (which is my limit guys :P) and gave them to Goth. You then began to walk away with a mad aura around you. Then you heard the same voice near your dorm as she tried not to yell.

  As you thought of something you had heard Goth's laughter. You went to the door and heard them stop. "Then boom! He fell in the pool and dragged her! Then when they got up someone yelled 'Cute! New couple!' And them and I began to joke around." She kept going and making Goth laugh.

  She then said "Goth do you think that love should be talked more about?" As she said that you immediately felt a wave of anger and fear wash into you like a sea wave. Why did she say that?!

  "I don't Ally it's intriguing to say the least." He replied not suspicious of this at all. You then tried to think on how to interface with them. You smile and then decided to grab the book.

  You open the door with ear buds in you ears listening to (song) and then bumped into the girl by accident no really you did. She made an anime like ack. She was almost like an anime character in personality.

  "Ow!~" She said rubbing her head as she quickly got up and held her hand to me. "I'm so so sorry that happened!" She apologized sincerely. Goth just was dumbfounded completely.

  You turn to him and blush as another push was happening. The girl tripped on bag and accidentally pushed you into Goth. She put her hands to her mouth trying not to fangirl.

  She then smiled and got her bag and said "I'll just go now Gothy..." You on the other hand was looking up at Goth who stared at you. You smile and said "Hey so um this is weird right? Heh... nvm" it was just so awkward right now.

  He smiled softly when you looked away. He placed his bony hand on your chin and pulled you head close. You blush then slowly moved forward. You felt nothing until something pecked your lips.

  He blushed and said "Well I better find Ally she caused enough trouble and making people laugh. See ya
later!" He ran off and you were left with thoughts and an essay.

  'How am I suppose to do this?' You said in your mind. You look back and got ready to type until a message on your phone said "I'll be there in ten minutes." You smile as you knew who wrote it.

  He was to sweet. Now time for the essay you know you topic clear as day now.

Bada bing bada boom! I did it!
Palette: Alina the essay.
Alina: I can do it later anyway wow this felt like forever this was fun! Though more mood would be fun right?
Goth: What was the topic for the reader?
Alina: It's about wether people should accept life to go on.
Goth: ??? Is that your's
Alina: NOPE! Enrollment to a camp that didn't know existed til today!
Palette: Can we come!!
Alina: I can try! Well reader missed doing this so hope you enjoyed this and until next and remember!

  STAY DETERMINED!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜