Cherry Blossoms

I was thinking of Japan and it's Friday so I just got out of school so I wrote If I had a magic carpet and it kinda inspired me okay. Plus I love Japan. So please enjoy and I'll try not to put so much anime references and cheesy writing kay well let's explain. You are female, love art, good at singing, playing piano, being strong, but soft hearted. Now you won tickets by making a deal (No telling only in the story), and brought Sans (Obviously), Papyrus (Had to bring him), Alphys (Need some anime references okay), and finally Undyne. (No mettaton or maybe I am just writing this without thinking kinda). Let's start.

       You tell Paps about the tickets you won. "Pap! I won tickets!," you yell so he could hear you before you reach his room. "YES HUMAN! ALSO YOU GOT TICKETS TO WHERE!" he yells with excitement and you giggle. "So I got them by a singing contest, and I won it was hard everyone was good at singing. Plus one threatened me saying 'Stay away from Sans,' and I was like 'Um okay?' I was so confused," you said then Sans teleported into the room.

       "Hey kid what do you mean by that?" he said a bit worried. You look at him and said "I don't know Sans," then turned to say "Well who should I invite?" You look and your phone rang to Alphys. You accept then "*squeals loudly*" as the squeal started you became startled jumping trying to drop your phone. After the screaming you said "Is it all out?" then she said "Almost *squeals again but shorter* Okay now."

       "So you found out where huh? Alphys you and Undyne want to come?" you ask. "YES!!!" she practically screams as you hold your phone away from your ear. "Okay it is two week long trip and we are staying in a traditional Japanese house," you say excitedly. "And we can take courses of any Japanese tradition so Undyne can learn to be a samurai and be even more awesome then she already is I mean she is already so awesome just like Papy but who is MORE awesome."

       "W-Well we s-should get ready now," Alphys says. "Alright well see you at the airport at 4:00 okay." You say your good-bye (allowing to say your favorite good-bye to Alphys). "So where are you going kiddo?" Sans asks overhearing your phone call. "Well we are going to Japan and were you eavesdropping my conversation," you said suspiciously. "N-no," he stuttered. "Well you and Paps want to come with me, Alphys, and Undyne?" you ask.

       "Sure kiddo," he answers and Paps says "WHY OF COURSE HUMAN," *Ringtone* "Hey (Y/N) don't you dare invite Sans," said and angry voice. "Um who is this?" you ask. "I'm (F/R/N Female Rival's name)!" she said back kinda yelling. "Oh um  okay plus why can't I?" you ask to her. "Well I like him more than you ever would (Y/N)," she said said more mad. You then say "Um, so you like Sans as a friend right because he is eavesdropping AGAIN," you said pushing Sans away. "Hey sorry kiddo am I going to jail where's my CELL and please PHONE me," he jokes then you laugh and said "Sorry Sans distracted me so what were you saying," you said causally. "WHAT!!?!?" she practically screams "You LIVE with HIM!?" "Yeah he's a COMICAL skeleton and is every HUMERUS," you giggle while saying.

        "Sorry got to pack okay bye (R/N)" "Don't you DARE-" you hang up and then went to your room and said "Got to pack you guys should too," you said. Then Sans blushing teleported to his room. You pack your favorite dress, T-shirt, sweater, and swimsuit along with jeans and a few skirts. 

        (Time Skip and because I is to much work to write to much detail)

       "Alphys!" you yell to see her then she yells "G-guys!" then Undyne hugs both of you guys while you all laughed and giggled. After the hug you all boarded the plane. You sat near Sans while the rest sat together. As you act like a child near Sans he laughs and kept making jokes. Then (R/N) saw you guys and sat near Sans. "Wow the sky is beautiful at night even when in it," you say when looking outside with stars in your eyes. "Pfft I have a million dollars and diamonds," (R/N) said trying to impress Sans. Then you said "But stars are like free diamonds in the sky to  stare at." Then Sans said "Yeah they are STARtasic," You laugh at his pun.