Knock Knock Who's There? | Blueberry

This is something inspired by drawing Liu who made a valentines gift to scootaloo loves sans. So yeah...

  As you were crying Blue was out to do something. His 'lazy' brother came in and saw you. "Sheesh kid you okay?" The tall skeleton asked.

  You nod as he said "I know who can cheer you up" He then got his phone and rang up someone. You ignore it though.

  Then silence hung in the room. As your crying was silent some foot steps that were rapidly dashing through snow could be heard. Then a loud familiar booming voice.

  "Human!!" Yelled Blueberry. He opened the door and rush inside. He saw you and hugged you tightly while saying "Don't cry human! For I the Magnificent Sans is here to help!"

  You sobs slightly stop as you now wondering why you crying. You look at Blue and he asks in a bit more gentle voice "What happened Human? You don't normally cry." You look up at him as you hugged him and didn't answer.

  Instead you said "Knock, knock!" Your voice still showing the signs of your past crying. He sighs but says "Who's there?" You smile and said "You think you like?" Blue then said "You think you like who?"

  You face burned a cherry red and said "I think I like you silly." You place your forehead on his and smile acting like a cat by rubbing against him.

  Blueberry lived up to his name and gave a bright blue blush covering his whole face. He felt you go heavier then before and knew you fell asleep. He buried his face in your neck and said.

  "I think I like you too, (N/n)" Before falling asleep as well. As for Paps he fell asleep long ago before you confessed. When he came down he placed a blanket around you two. Then left to tell Chara to give him 30 G.