Broken (Dusttale Sans x Fading Reader)

I was inspired by 'Youth' you know the song animation. I find it sad so why not right?...

  You and Sans were friends until Frisk came along. You were the original eighth human. Why eighth well Chara. 

  You saw a gleam of red in their eye and a smile after walking with them. You notice that no monsters came near and everything seams to be different.

  You didn't notice Sans acting like he was loosing his mind. You knew about timelines because of the pictures Sans had. 

  You went to his room to find out what he was doing. Then when you saw him you heart dropped. He was covered in dust.

  And you saw Paps red scarf with the same dust glistening on it. You turn to Sans and with the same Red gleam in Frisks eyes Sans had one. 

  You drop the picture of you and Sans having your first kiss. This broke you and not knowing it you had a curse. 

  You found it after hiding in the shop with the bunny sale woman. Frisk smiled with a warm feeling which cause me to move forward to them.

  Wrong choice...

  You hear yelling as you look at you chest as red stain your clothes. Blood. Your blood... You smile while in final breathes Frisk left behind. You began to sing. 

  But only pieces as Frisk ran up to stab Sans. Sans dodge will raising his hand to summon bones. He had a crazed look. Most of his friends are dead.

  And the person he fell in love with is dying. He won't stop until Frisk stops. All you can hear are gaster blasters. And slashes with blurs of red, blue, white, purple, and brown. 

  Our minds are trouble by the emptiness...

  As you sang apart of it Frisk and Sans stop. And turn to you. You burned with Red DETERMINATION.

  This surprised both of them. You began to smile while getting up.

  It was a flood that wrecked this home...

  And you caused it... And you caused it...

  Frisk began to struggle holding on to their knife. Chara became more visible every verse.

  Well I've it all I'm just a silhouette...

  A lifeless face you'll soon forget...

  And my eyes are damp from the words you left...

  Chara began to cry.

  We're setting fire to our insides for fun...

  Frisk broke with Chara they began cry and hug each other.

  To distract our hearts from ever missing them...

  And I'm forever missing him...

  A tear rolls down your face while you faded to dust.

 And you caused it...

 Silence fills the air with a familiar aura of Asriel. Chara looks at Frisk with tears. Frisk then had two options RESET or CONTINUE.

  Sans turns to see what Frisk chooses. Then he sees a dark aura comsume both Frisk and Chara as they turn to him  with a red gleam.

  They never want to do this as Sans broke character and turn the screen he knew about. Then he broke it making the player loose control of Frisk and Chara.

  But now you will never come back only the player can give Frisk and Chara the power to RESET. Sans began to think about the Aus. 

  He notice to Reset he could help Frisk and Chara with Determination. After the Reset. You never came back and Sans only had the picture of your First kiss with him.