~ 9 ~

Craig laid in his queen-sized bed, trying his best to sleep. But his brain just wouldn't let him. His brain kept thinking about Tweek and how his date was going with Deren. Craig groaned. Why can't he stop thinking about him? He doesn't even want to think about the little date they're having right now.

He looked to his alarm clock. The time read 11:07. They began their date 3 hours ago. How long is Tweek willing to stay with him? Does Tweek trust him that much that he won't be home until past midnight? Impossible. Only if Craig was with him the spaz will always be comfortable and safe...

He wanted to throw his alarm clock to the floor. This wasn't fair. Not fair at all. Why did Tweek even say yes in the first place? I mean surely he has his standards and won't say yes to a random stranger right? So what made him agree to this date? It drove Craig insane just thinking about it.

He decided calling Kenny is the best option. Craig is fine with putting all his anger out on him. He and McCormick were not the best of friends but they could be the most understanding person one night but then the next day they would forget the little talk they even had.

Gladly, the blonde answered his call. "Craig?"

"Yo. Are you busy right now? I need...someone to talk to." Craig's voice was firm. He had to act as kind as possible so the boy could come. But Kenny already knew about his ways so it wouldn't really work. But Tucker was willing to give it a try.

A short sigh came out on the other line. "Is Craigy upset his boyfriend who's actually not his boyfriend is on a date with some boy that's not you?"

"Just come over, you ass."

Kenny ended the call and Craig assumed he would come. In the meantime, he had to take a leak. He headed to the restroom and locked the door. Privacy at his house never existed if the doors aren't locked.

Ding dong.

Ruby groaned. She was busy watching one of her shows and she was way too lazy to open the door. So instead of opening it she yelled, "Who is it?!"

Kenny grinned. "It's me! I don't think I have to even say who I am."

The door swung open and McCormick was met with a pissed off red head. Ruby's expression then turned into relief from the sight of the blonde. Kenny was sure that she was grinning just now. "Thank God you're here! My brother was such a dick when he came back home today. He entered the house with a deep frown and an expression that read 'I will rip your face off.' I did the usual and flipped him off. But instead of flipping me back, he kicked his shoes off, picked it up, and threw it at me! He then went up the stairs and murmured some words and then didn't even apologize. I wonder what pissed him off more than usual." She let him in. "And you're gonna fix his attitude before he breaks another set of plates." She slouched on the couch. "Good luck."

Kenny already knew the reason for his attitude that Ruby just described. He remembered at school, Tucker explaining (or rather complaining) about how Tweek had a date today. He just said it out of the blue and rambled on with his eyebrows furrowed deep down. Tweek has no idea what affect he had on Craig. The orange parka male knew he was pissed from the way he talked about it during lunch. But he didn't know it pissed him off this badly.

He walked up the stairs and entered his room, finding no Craig in sight. He turned around to look for him some where else but Tucker was at the door with his upset face.