15

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘
There are all these moments where you think you won't survive. And then you survive

IT'S been two weeks since Alex woke up from after getting kidnapped and tortured for two days straight

IT'S been two weeks since Alex woke up from after getting kidnapped and tortured for two days straight. And its been two very long and eventful weeks.

The rest of her siblings have become part of the Pack. She never thought that Nik would ever want to because he is always wanting to be the alpha, and if he were to join, he wouldn't.

But, like always, Hayley came up with a solution. So, Scott, Hayley, and Nik were all three leaders. Occasionally, so was Derek but he wanted to be more of a beta along with Rebekah who is his girlfriend. No surprise there, though. Alex always knew that they would be a really good couple. They both deserved each other.

Let's see...

Hayden, a new beta, is dating Liam which Alex can't help but make her a protective but proud mom. Liam, afterall, was her beta, basically her son.

Mason, Liam's best friend is with another new beta who's name is Cory. They are the cutest gay couple ever.

Malia and Lydia are together, and once again, no surprise there. The blonde saw that coming before they even knew it.

Nik and Hayley are together, but that's old news due to them being together for a few months now. She thinks having a child pushed them together but she's glad that it did because Nik deserves to be happy for once in his life.

Freya is seeing this witch that she had met in New Orleans. Apparently her name is Sarah. The youngest blonde had met her once, and she's even planning to move to Beacon Hills for Freya.

Elijah, he is going out with Melissa which is a little weird, but he makes her happy. She even knows that he is a vampire and actually is debating whether or not she wants to become a vampiere. The only reason she is contemplating it is because Scott decided that since his best friend who would become a vampire sooner or later, his best option was to become a hybrid. It's a good thing that Nik had one bag of Elena's blood left for safe keeping.

Kol, he has a crush on Kira but doesn't want to say anything because his last girlfriend, a witch named Davina died because of him. He doesn't want to hurt Kira and plus, he doesn't think she feels the same, but it's obvious to Alec that she does. She even has a plan to ask him out tomorrow. Hopefully it goes as planned.

And, well, that leaves Scott who is currently making out with Isaac right in front of her.

"Will you two cut it out?!" She shouted, throwing a pillow at them. As fast as lightening, Stiles grabbed the pillow before it could hit his best friend.

Oh, that's right. She turned Stiles into a vampire about a week ago. And for a new vampire, he actually has great control. It's really weird in her opinion, but you don't hear her complaining. She's rather him have great control than go around killing people.

"Guess who's back?!"

Nik, Hayley, Freya, and Sarah came into the Loft with luggage. In Hayley's arm was a baby about a year old.

"This is Hope, guys," Hayley and Nik introduced their daughter.

"Aww," Alec cooed and immediately picked Hope up with a smile. She babbled and smiled at the blonde, her small hands going to her face and hair. Alex turned to Stiles who was smiling at her and Hope.

Because of the fact that they can't have babies due to being dead, Stiles and her will be planning to adopt a baby in a few years.

"I love you, guys," she said out of the blue, smiling at the people surrounding her. "Always and Forever?"

"Always and Forever," they repeated.