05

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
Family first

"KATNISS!" Alex shouted from where she stood outside a two story house

"KATNISS!" Alex shouted from where she stood outside a two story house. It looked like one of this beautiful white house's from the movies. "Katniss! If you don't open this bloody door, your head will be sho—" she was cut off as the door opened and there stood a 5'6 brown eyes with piercing blue eyes that looked into her soul. "Thank god, you bloody arse. I thought I was gonna have to storm the whole fucking town for you."

"What do you want, Alexandria?" She crossed her arms, leaning on the doorway with a hard look in her eyes.

Alex paused. The last time the blonde saw her, she was a sixteen year old with flowers in her hair and never left her little sisters side. She frowned as she saw Prim no where to be seen.

"Where's Prim?" The original asked, dreading the answer.

She yelped out as pain shot through her head. She gripped her head with both of my hands before she was lifted off the ground, her feet barely touching the porch. She let out a strangled cry as her brain exploding over and over again before she was thrown into the house, her head hitting the floor so hard that she heard it crack.

The exploding feeling went away, allowing her head to heal from being cracked open. She forcibly opened her eyes to stare up at Katniss who was glaring down at her, unleashed tears in her eyes.

"Prim is gone," her voice was rough and bitter, but Alex could hear the pain and sadness behind it.

The blonde shakily stood to her feet and brought the nineteen year old witch into her arms, holding her close as she started sobbing.

Alex lightly pulled back and grabbed her face in her hands. "What happened? What happened to my little rose?" She was close to tears. Prim was ten the last time she last saw her, and the blonde thought of her as a daughter. "Katniss, wha—"

"I was kidnapped," Katniss choked out, fully pulling away from the original, wiping away her tears. It didn't help seeing as more tears skidded down her cheeks. "They put this chemical in me... It took away my powers for a couple of hours. I was helpless. They sent me through these trials with these other witches who had also gotten their powers taken away. We had to survive the trials. To do that, we had to kill. Kill all the others."

She broke out in a sob, covering her mouth. "I killed people, Alex." The blonde went to touch her, but she shoved her hand away. "They sent me to another trial and I denied. I didn't want to kill anymore so they retaliated by kidnapping Prim, and killed her right in front of me. She was eleven. Eleven fucking years old!"