Chapter 21 - Abby

Začít od začátku

"Ugh!" I groan.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

She should be here any minute now. Her flight landed over an hour ago and it doesn't take that long to get back the house from the airport she flew into. I'm nervous. I made dinner for the two of us and there are flowers everywhere that I regret putting because I have to clean this up later.

What if she doesn't forgive me? What if being in love with me isn't enough? She didn't reply to my email, I texted Angie and she said she got it, she just hasn't had the chance to reply because their schedule has been so jam-packed.

Here she comes...

There's laughter in the foyer, the dogs run up to Liv, of course, she's shocked because I picked up the dogs from her parent's house and she wasn't expecting them...

"MY BABIES!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE? OH I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!" the olive-skinned brunette shouted excitedly.

I'm sitting on the stool at the kitchen island waiting for Olivia to follow the flower petals I left on the floor leading to the kitchen where I made her dinner.

"Uhmm I think I'm gonna go to Jeff's tonight..." I heard Angie say to Liv.

"Wait, what is all this?? Angie...?"

She followed the petals to the kitchen and she looked up at me with surprise written all over her face.

"Hi...I wanted to surprise you, is that okay?" I walk up to her and grab her left hand with my right leading her to the kitchen island to hand her a drink.

"What is all of this? Why..."

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry for what happen and I didn't want to write in an email what else I wanted to say. I want to tell you that I love you too. I love you so much, with all my heart. I have never felt love like this in my life. I've loved before but not like this. Every kiss literally feels like our first kiss. I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person. Baby, please. Please.."

Liv drank her drink in one big gulp, bent over and rest her head on her arm on the top of the cold marble. She was crying. She hated crying, that was one of the first things she told me when we were getting to know one another. It was actually quite funny how I learned this fact about it. It was during one of her famous game nights, it was a version of the newlywed game and Monty and I were playing against her and Lucas. She hated to cry and I've made her cry so much since we got back to LA...I went back on my word that night in Mykonos, I told her nothing was going to change and everything has.

She stood up and wiped the tears from her eyes. She pushed me against the kitchen island placing her hands on either side of my head.

"I missed you so much," she said, her cheek brushing against mine as she spoke.

"I love you," she said as she took my earlobe with her teeth.

"I love you, too," I returned and closed my eyes."

"Endlessly..." she whispered soundly.

Olivia took the skin on my neck, below my ear and sucked. My spot. I automatically start to unravel. She grazed her teeth down my neck, nestling her lips at my pulse point. She brought our mouths together and pulled my lower lip between hers and sucked.

I grabbed the hood of Olivia's sweatshirt with both hands and pulled myself even closer to her. Liv brought her hand up to the side of my face, caressing my cheek before running her fingers through my hair. I pushed my tongue deep into Olivia's mouth and she grunted in approval. She closed her lips around it and sucked lightly. I shivered.