day #1

* Sabre * 

 it was late. i still couldn't fall asleep . i was afraid .of the sounds in my room mates bedroom . i heard his dog growling and barking then went silent . i heard banging on my bedroom door i opened my night stand and got my emergency handgun . my door slammed open i closed my eyes and pulled the trigger . the gun went off . i opened my eyes . my room mate was on the ground dead . he didn't look like himself . he had a bite mark on his arm and his eyes were blank he was cold if i just shot him he still would have been warm from body temperature .he had blood on his hands and mouth . i heard my windows breaking i barricaded my broken door with my dresser and TV . and put my book cases against the window moving my bed to the center f the room . i went to my closet . lifted up the floorboard to get my sniper rifle from special forces . it was still loaded with a round from the last time i used it . i crawled back into my bed and put my gun by my feet and went to sleep . the pounding against the barricaded doors and windows making me drift off .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* shark * 

what have i done . he's dead .Meagan is dead . she tried to bite me and it was self defense . what was happening . i moved my bed to the side revealing a hidden trapdoor . i opened it and grabbed my old gun . haven't used it in years . the last time i used it was .... Sabre . he was sent home with a brace on his leg . i feel terrible for doing it . he just got in the way . the sound of my window breaking snapped me out of my trance i didn't use my gun i grabbed my bow and arrows and shot the " things " in the head .i ran into the basement and locked the door and climbed into a small loft and fell asleep trying my best not to have a panic attack .i can't believe my sister is dead ..

--------------------------------------------------------

* Ryan * 

 jay please answer the phone jay please don't be dead . i got his answering machine again . "hey this is jay bull's phone and i am currently not able to answer the phone if i don't ring back soon assume i'm sleeping or dead if your Ryan please call back in three minutes ."

-----------------------------

* jay * 

 i stayed quiet  in the closet . carefully watching the decaying creatures trying to find me . i heard Ryan leave massage for the fifteenth time he was worried about me .why did this have to happen on the night before our wedding . don't give up Ryan i'm still alive . i left the radio on in the kitchen .

* the outbreak has released millions of creatures whose bite can turn you into one of them . stay away from these creatures . whats that sound ( screams) ( static ) .*

i had enough i grabbed my hand gun and kicked down the closet door and shot every monster in the head running out of the door being chased by the few i ran into in the hallway and out of the front door . the roads littered with those " things " i ran to Ryan's house three miles away . his front door was wide open the windows broken in and the door hanging off the hinges . i quickly went into the house blood was on the floor . everything was a mess the doors were all open and off the hinges splintered. except for Ryan's room . i kicked down his door and saw him aiming a pistol at my head . he lowered it and ran towards me giving me a bear hug until i couldn't breath . the window broke behind him i shot the zombie in the head . and continued to hug Ryan . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------