VMinKook (smut)

"Yeahh , there it is. F...fuck" Jimin was on four while taehyung still grinding his dick inside jimin hole while gripping his hair. He close his eyes as he feel his prostate being abused.

"I know you were peeking kook." Taehyung said still grinding at jimin. He knew that when he enter the room with jimin, jungkook was inside the room. He was hiding inside the closet.

"F..fuck is kookie here?" Jimin said in moaning he was feel embarrassed towards maknae if he see that his hyung was doing something vulnerable.

"C'mon out kookiee~ don't you want to taste this pretty ass." Taehyung slowly thrusting his dick still gripping hard at jimin hair and let out the skin slapping echoed all over the room.

"H..heyy" jungkook standing there in front of closet when he see jimin face was flushed red his saliva was drooling in front of him and taehyung smirk at the younger while biting his lips. He feel that he got the boner. Taehyung chuckle when he see the bulge at his younger pants.

"Hey jimin did you want your mouth to be fucked?" Taehyung pull jimin while gripping his hair and bite his shoulder. Jimin just close his eyes while hesitate nodding his head.

"Words baby boy words!" Taehyung suddenly pulled out his length and slammed hard at jimin make the younger moaning and fell down at the bed.

"Y..yes tae I w..want it" jimin said get up as he feel taehyung hand at his waist he need to bare with it as he still at his four as taehyung still slammed at his hole he look at jungkook biting his lips. He slightly opened his mouth infront of jungkook.

"What you waiting for kook-ah?" Taehyung rubbing his hand at jimin nipple and make jimin drooling out as he feel the sensation at his nipps and hole.

"F..faster kookie" That's it when jimin moaning like that jungkook was slightly hard. He take off all his clothes and climb up the bed and put his length at Jimin mouth. There they was three naked teenager at one bed. It was slightly aroused as jimin was on four and taehyung at back his ass and jungkook in front of his mouth.

"Fuck baby boy" Jungkook moaning as he feel that jimin just lick his dick like a kitten and then swallowed it deeply. His head was moving in and out as he was fucked up by taehyung pace.

Jimin was feel like seven cloud as he feel that his hole was fucked hard and his mouth sucked hard. He just feel numb and just let the younger do all the work.

"Hmm kook kiss me" taehyung said and leaned forward to jungkook and younger just follow and lean in too. They kiss passionately as jimin was at center their body. Jungkook and taehyung hips going fast between jimin hole and mouth as the younger still kissing deeply hollowing each other and twirling their tongue together.

Jimin was a mess as he feel the knot at his body he clenched his grip around taehyung dick and taehyung just moaning into the kiss while he still sucked jungkook and grazed his teeth at jungkook length and just let the moaning send the vibrate to the younger.

"I..i'm gonna cum" jungkook let go of the kiss and he see taehyung just smirk and wipe his saliva that trailing down his chin. Damn that was hot. He thought at himself.

"Does chimchim want to cum too?" Taehyung said while palming jimin dick and it make jimin just nodded his head and moaning continuously as his mouth still at the younger dick.

"Let's cum together okay?" Taehyung said and still palming at jimin length and make the sign at younger to kiss him so jungkook leaned in crush his dick at jimin mouth and kissing taehyung.

After another thrust they coming together. Taehyung cum inside of jimin hole jimin was cumming at taehyung hand and jungkook was cumming inside jimin mouth.