Chapter 6

"This is the tower?" Percy asked in wonder, staring up at the tall building before him.

"Sure is, kid." Tony said with proud smile. The rest of the Avengers smiled at Percy's awe. As they made their way to the lobby, they noticed it was strangely empty. "Hello? Yoohoo? Anyone home?" Tony called, confused as to why no one was at the front desk. "Where is everyone?" Tony asked, confusion written all over his face.

As Percy turned in a full circle, eyes scanning the room, he saw a flicker of movement in the dark corner. He then quietly said to the group, "Guys, something's here." Just as he uttered those words, a hellhound the size of a elephant, jumped out of the shadows, mouth spread in a gruesome snarl. "Everyone get back!" Percy shouted, drawing Riptide out of his pocket, still in pen form. The team quickly complied.

"Kid! What are you going to do with a pen?" Steve shouted, backing into the wall, watching the monster approach Percy. Percy uncapped Riptide, and it sprung into a glowing celestial bronze sword. "Woah." The team gasped.

"How can a sword be compacted into something as small as a pen? That defies science!" Tony loudly whispered. His remarks were quickly replaced with shocked silence, as Percy battled the monster. The hellhound swiped a paw towards Percy's head, but Percy ducked in time, returning with a stab to the hellhounds left side. They continued this dance, the hellhound striking at Percy, and Percy returning with a blow to the midsection. Then finally, the hellhound grew impatient, and lept at Percy. Percy slid baseball-style, and thrust his sword up into the hellhound passing over him, delivering a fatal blow. The hellhound exploded in golden dust with a final howl.

"Woah, kid, how'd you do that?" Clint asked, stunned, as Percy recapped his sword, and slipped it into his pocket.

"That was amazing! I never dreamed of seeing the great Perseus Jackson fight a hellhound!" Thor exclaimed, awe clear on his face.

Percy gave a small smile and open his mouth to respond, but was cut off by the elevator's "ding!" he quickly turned to the elevator, hand straying to his pocket where Riptide was, once again, in pen form. The team moved forward from their spots along the wall, and stood protectively next to Percy, ready for a fight. As the elevator doors opened, a black man with an eyepatch covering his left eye was revealed, holding some kind of gun.

"Fury." Natasha said. "What are you doing here?"

Fury ignored her question and shot Percy in the leg with a tranquilizer dart. Percy looked up with a shocked expression as he collapsed, barely being caught by Clint. The Avengers stared at Fury in shock and anger as Clint gingerly picked up Percy's unconscious form.

"What did you do that for!" Bruce shouted, a greenish tint appearing on his body.

"Do you not remember your mission?" Fury said with a cold-hard glare. "You were to bring him in. But first, I need to question him."

"You didn't have to knock him out!" Tony shouted.

"Would he have come willingly?" Fury asked, anger seeping into his voice. The Avengers looked down and shook their heads. "Now come on, it's interrogation time."

	Percy woke up in a gray room

Percy woke up in a gray room. He slowly lifted his head and attempted to rub his eyes when he felt something restraining him. He then opened his eyes and saw the he was strapped into a hard metal chair, arms tied to the arm rests, and legs tied to the legs of the chair. In front of him was a metal table and behind that was another metal chair. "They couldn't have been more creative?" Percy thought amused. "This is just like in every action movie where someone is interrogated." Just as he was thinking this, the man from the elevator came into the room, flanked by two guards wearing protective vests and carrying guns. "Fury, right? Yeah, that's his name." Percy remembered as he watched Fury sit down in the chair across from him.

"You will cooperate and answer all of my questions. If you don't you will deeply regret it. Understood?" Fury said in a steely calm voice. Percy nodded his head, shocked at the man's demeanor.

"What is your name?" Fury asked.

"Persassy Jackson. " Percy replied with a smirk.

Fury rolled his eyes and replied, "Your real name."

Percy sighed, "Fine. Persassius Jackson."

Fury narrowed his eyes in annoyance but continued. "What are you?"

"Human, you know, people from Earth." Percy replied, hiding his grin.

Fury ignored this and asked, "Where do you live?"

"With my mom." Percy replied calmly.

"Where does your mom live?" Fury asked, his annoyance growing.

"With me." Percy said as if it was obvious.

Fury gritted his teeth and asked, "Where do you both live?"

"Together." Percy answered innocently.

Fury slammed his hand on the table in frustration, this conversation was going nowhere. "Where is your house." Fury asked, trying to calm himself.

"Next to my neighbors house." Percy said, amused at Fury's lack of self control. He couldn't get information even if it was on the tip of his nose.

"Where is your neighbors house?" Fury nearly shouted.

Percy looked down, sighed, and said, "If I tell you, you won't believe me."

Fury sat up straighter, excited. He might finally get some information. "Tell me. Where is your neighbor's house." He demanded.

Percy looked up and evenly replied, "Next to my house."

Fury nearly screamed in anger and frustration. He took a deep breath and decided to try another tactic, intimidation. "I could kill you if I wanted to." He threatened.

Percy gave a small frown and said, "Yeah? So could any other human being. Or dog. Or very dedicated duck. You aren't special Fury." Fury stood up, his face beet red, and walked towards the door. As he was leaving, Percy called, "You should go see a doctor, I don't think your face is supposed to be that red!"

"You are worse than Tony." Fury angrily muttered as he left the room. But little did they know, Tony had hacked the security cameras placed inside the interrogation room and the entire Avengers team had watched the conversation from beginning to end.

"Tony!" Clint laughed, watching the Avengers fall to the ground laughing at Percy's antics. "I think Percy can out-sass you." The other Avengers nodded in agreement, still laying on the floor, laughing.