Soulmates

5 days passed since that day when Cosima and Delphine re united, once again! It was another bright morning. Delphine opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Cosima, staring at her.

-"I was watching you sleep babe."
-"Delphine smiled and kissed her."

Their wedding day was near. Only 15 days left. They were all busy ordering flowers, talking to the agents and they were done inviting all guests. They invited Jenny too.

5 days ago when Jenny left and Cosima and Delphine found out that Felix and Scott arranged this whole thing and how Cosima punched Scott in the biscepes after figuring out the whole thing and how they partied all night at Cosima's apartment, they got along and after that night Cosima wanted a long conversation with Delphine .

So they did. After that day at dinner table Cosima started with "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted so much on a kiss. But you could have told me that very first day."

Delphine looked at her eyes and said, " Cosima, you propsed me that day, that was one of  the best days of both of our lives. It wasn't the right moment to admit my mistake. But I'm sorry for what I did."

Well their conversation was long that night. But they didn't talk about each others mistakes anymore instead they were busy planning their future. How the house will be, how Cosima was planning to make a lab at their new house, how they will love each others every day and every night, how they will not fight but discuss first about each and every matter whether or not it's too serious to almost break their relationship and how they would love to have kids one day.

With each intense topic about their future planning, they were getting closer and closer to each others wiping out 1 week's severe misunderstanding, tears and distance.

Later that day Cosima called Jenny to say sorry for everything and Jenny was so cool ... not to mention she invited herself at their wedding.

...and here they are. At the most anticipated moment. At their wedding. As everyone were busy, Cosima realized something, that it was none of our faults. From the beginning, everytime they separated , it was no one's fault. They were situations and moments that made her realize that Delphine was her soulmate.

But both Delphine and Cosima were very thankful that they had friends and family like Sarah, Felix, Scott, Allison and even Helena.

Delphine's parents flew all the way from Paris this morning. Felix arranged a stunning bar with all famous cocktails.

Later that day when both of them said, "I do" then tears of joy streamed down in many faces as they witnessed another one of a "not giving up" story.

With the dancing and the party everybody were celebrating and then it was Cophine's turn to dance.

As they took the floor and music started to play, Cosima whispered to Delphine, "I love you." Obviously Delphine gave her angle smile in return and asked Cosima, do you think we are soulmates? Cosima with her geeky smile just kissed Delphine's lips and answered, "of course."