Clarifying The Air

"How long are you planning to crash on my couch" that's so Felix. He will not stop caring for his friends but won't even show it.
-"Dude, my love life is crashing right now." 
-" but darling, you have to do something about it. Ok you know what I'm gonna let you cry on my couch alone for a while."

Felix took off. Cosima was all by herself, didn't know what to do with this broken heart. Pretty sure she can't think about staying away from Delphine. There were many ups and downs between them. But they found their way back to each others eventually.

But how could she do something like this? That's not Delphine. No . Should I forgive her? Should I listen to what exactly went down. No, she won't lie to me. At least not now. But she... suddenly her mind got back in Felix's room as she heard the knock. She opened the door hesitating.

"Scott, what are you doing here?"
-"Cosima, I've called you 3 times but you didn't pick up. I called Delphine and obviously she didn't know where you are which by the way made her worried and I had to waste 15 minutes convincing her that you're ok. You're welcome!".
-"but how did you know I'm here?"
-"I finally called Felix. Do you know how much worried we are. Would you two stop acting like teenagers?"
- "she cheated on me"
-"I don't know much about love but last time I checked, an accidental kiss is not codified as 'cheating'. By the way, come with me, we've got some works to do."

Cosima didn't feel like going, but she figured it's imporatant otherwise Scott wouldn't come all the way to Felix's place to get her.

Cosima took her purse and took off with Scott. He was driving. After 6 minutes Cosima suddenly noticed that he was driving towards her apartment. She was confused.

-"Scott, why are you driving to my place?"
- " we have work there."
-"what? What are you talking about?"

Cosima kept asking questions all the way and Scott kept her hanging with more confusing answers.

Cosima was tired, upset and disturbed and now with Scott's new mindgame she almost got into a fight with Scott at the last minute of drive. But they reached home and Cosima went rushing to her room and didn't care if Scott was behind till she reached the door. She turned to him and asked "what the hell is it?". Scott was a little nervous with Cosima's sudden rage but managed to answer, "just ring the bell and trust me it's very important."

Cosima rang the bell and the door was opening. For a second a curiosity crossed her mind, " why is Delphine still in the house today?" But before her thoughts could knock her further she was surprised to see Felix opening the door.

Cosima didn't say anything. She just entered the room totally confused and found Sara, Delphine and Jenny too.

Cosima: "what's going on? What are you guys doin' here?"
Sarah: "Let me start. You and Delphine have been acting like 2 junior high students and it was hard for us to take, specially from 2 of the greatest scientists from North America. So we decided to clear the air once and for all."
Cosima: "but sarah, I..."
Felix:" your job is to listen now darling. You can talk when we tell you to. Oi Jenny, tell 'em."

Cosima was blank and looked at Delphine. Seemed like she was feeling a little uncomfortable but she could  tell noticing her eyes that she was crying. But she wasn't saying anything at all. As if she made this whole plan, whatever it is and now she's waiting to see how it goes.

Cosima's eyes suddenly turned to Jenny as she started to speak..

Jenny: "first of all, I want to applogize to both Cosima and Delphine. I didn't know anything. Anything about myself. When Scott told me I didn't believe. Then I met Sarah. She told me everything. She told me that I'm a clone and she told me about you. Everything, and about you and Delphine. I should have come first, but it took a while to get over this huge part that I was unaware about.

And Cosima, you have no idea how much Delphine loves you. Do you know how many times I tried to flirt with her after that kiss? She always ignored. I knew she was hiding something. But I had no idea it would be this.

Well, my treatment is complete, I'm going back to Rio. Thank you sister. I would never take away happiness of a person who gave me a new life."

For a while Cosima almost forgot that Jenny wasn't self aware. She just looked at her and stammered, " no..no problem. Umm..it's okay." Then she quickly looked at Delphine again. She was looking at Cosima too.

Cosima just smiled and Delphine smiled back at her.....