Someone Between Us

Toronto, Canada.  "At last back at home. I missed you North America." Cosima uttered while filling her lungs with fresh air. Delphine was looking tired. Probably jetlag.  But they didn't go home. They directly headed to Sarah's.  Cosima was checking the list of clone. There's Ashley Munroe. She's  from Austin, Texas. "How did Sarah find her?" Cosima glanced at Delphine as Delphine asked."she didn't say anything over the phone. Let's go find out." 

Ashley came to Toronto as soon as she heard that the cure of her disease is in Toronto.  But she somehow found Sarah's address.
Sarah- "how's your clone fixing honeymoon going so far?"
While Delphine just gave a sweet smile, Cosima said with a witty tone, " she's paying more attention to Jenny than me."
Sarah- "aww! Aren't you the one who made her swear to love all your sisters equally. "
Cosima- "shut up Sarah . You're not helping."

Suddenly Ashley broke their conversation as she entered the room in a red top and a blue ripped jeans. She was looking so pale, just like her jeans. She could barely stand. Cosima and Delphine didn't have much equipment so Delphine just examined her and promised to begin the treatment from the very next morning. Cosima and Delphine left. Ashley was staying with Sarah.

As both lovebirds entered Cosima's apartment,  she told Delphine that how Ashley reminded of her as she was so close to death. " Cosima, as long as I'm in this world, nothing can knock you or your loved ones down." Delphine assured taking Cosima's hand in her hands. Cosima just looked at Delphine's beautiful face and smiled while coming close to the thought that how lucky she is to have Delphine in her life. 

The next day they began Ashley's treatment. It is really challenging to bring back her to life but they have faced this kind of situation before so they both are confident. As a result Ashley started improving within 2 weeks.

They were so happy to be able to save another sister. Not only Delphine and Cosima but also Sarah, Allison, Felix and even Helena. So once they decided to have dinner together, another barbecue party at Hendrix' s backyard. They also invited Art to have a full blast like last time. But he was busy so couldn't make it. So it was only sisters and 1 brother and of course the kids except Maya.

That night they enjoyed together after a long time. And when the party was over, on their way back home as Cosima was driving she felt that Delphine is busy with her phone for the past 10 minutes or so. "What is it babe? What's in there?" Delphine took her eyes off the screen and answered Jenny's arriving tomorrow.

Cosima- "oh shit! I totally forgot about Jenny. Where is she staying?"
Delphine- "she has a friend here somewhere.  She will stay there."
Cosima- "So she already told you everything."
Delphine- "yeah, she just texted."
Cosima- "why she can't call?"
Delphine- "Cosima. What's wrong?"
Cosima- "Nothing dude. Just lemme drive."

Generally Cosima talks like that when she's annoyed or angry. So Delphine was a little confused and trying to figure out what could possibly piss her off suddenly.

Next day Delphine went to meet Jenny. Cosima couldn't go as Jenny wasn't self aware. So Cosima is suppose to remain the magical mystery to her. Jenny was looking more stunning than usual. She loved to wear bright colours mostly that somehow makes her look so darn attractive. "Nice to see you again Delphine. " Jenny greeted with a smile as always. 

That day they spent talking about her illness and also had lunch together upon Jenny's request.

Cosima came home from the lab early. Delphine brought dinner. They had it together but she noticed that Cosima wasn't talking much and didn't even ask anything about Jenny.
They finished dinner and went to bed. After a few seconds Delphine whispered
-"Are you mad at me?"
-" no Delphine. Why would I be?
- "you didn't even kiss me goodnight."
-" Delphine, how much do you love me?"

Delphine was surprised for a moment with Cosima's question. She didn't know what to say. But she is smart and she knows how much she loves Cosima. She quickly said, "Cosima I've never loved anybody the way I love you and you know that. Then what's wrong? Tell me, I will fix everything for ya."
-"Delphine, I might sound insane but I don't like you hanging out with Jenny. Specially after sneaking into her social media and finding out she's gay."

Delphine smiled like an angel and then that smile turned into laughter.  After a while she pulled Cosima closer and gave her a kiss and whispered,  "I'm all yours Cosima."