Confession

It was mid October. Beginning of the Fall. Everyone is in good mood. Everybody gathered in Cosima's apartment. This doesn't happen often. But today was a special day. It was Cophine engagement party. It was just a small homely party. They only invited Donnie, Allison, Sarah, Felix, Kira, Charllote, Scott, Helena and her twins. Helen's kids turned 1 last week. They are so adorable and not to mention very strong like their mother.

Sarah was the first to know about their engagement. As they were all making arrangements for the party Cosima found Delphine at the corner of the kitchen. She quickly walked to her and asked "you and Jenny got along pretty much. Did you tell her you're engaged?"
-"no Cosima not yet."

Then she pauses and sigh for a moment. As Cosima was just about to tell her something,  Delphine quickly said, "I wanna tell you something."

As Cosima gave a curious look, Delphine told her "I kissed Jenny. We went to the carnival together the night you proposed. And then ... It just happened. I didn't even mean to. And I couldn't even live with myself without confessing my mistake to you."
Cosima paused for a few seconds to look at Delphine then walked out of the kitchen. Delphine shouted Cosima's name from the back but she didn't stop.

After a while Felix noticed that there is some tension between Delphine and Cosima . She walked to Cos and asked Felix:"ay what's going on?"
Cosima: "what? Nothing. What do you mean?"
Felix: "you know what? I've graduated 'love university' way before you did darling. So tell me is it a French thing?"
Cosima: "Just some random shit Fee."

Cosima walked quickly to make the table. Felix was pretty sure something was wrong. Felix has a nature to solve the problems of the people he loved. It just comes naturally to him. He quickly called Scott and whispered something to him.

After the guests were gone Delphine slowly walked to Cosima who was sitting at the couch leaning on her laptop.
Delphine: " I'm sorry Cosima. It was an accident.  I didn't even mean to. I was caught in a moment.  You know I only love you."
Cosima:  "I'm gonna go clean up the kitchen. You should go to bed. We have an early start tomorrow. "

Delphine couldn't say anything. She was just sitting as Cosima walked to the kitchen. Suddenly a drop of tear fell down on her shirt dripping from her cheeck  which turned slightly red. She didn't even realise she was crying. She was just numb for a moment.
After a while Cosima came back and found her like that. "Are you gonna sit here all night? Because if you do then I can't sleep either." Delphine looked at her and said, "listen to me..."  , then Cosima interrupted her to say, "Can we not talk about that please?"

After a cold moment they both went to bed but couldn't sleep. The next day  Delphine woke up and saw Cosima wasn't around. She found a sticky note at the kitchen, 'I had to go for an emergency call.'

Cosima and Scott were working in the lab. Cosima noticed that Scott wasn't doing his usual dorky and nerdy stuffs today which usually makes Cosima feel better but today these shits with Delphine and now even Scott seemed a little off. So she felt too down to work. As she was thinking of taking a short break, Scott suddenly said, "you know I hate these lesbian drama."
Cosima smiled and replied "It's ok Scotty. Won't bring my shit to you anymore."
Scott: "you already did yesterday as you both looked depressed as hell. You know I hate it when I don't see the cool, badass Cosima. "
Cosima: (smiling) "love is complicated dude."
Scott: yeah but that doesn't mean you won't forgive each others' mistakes. That's what perfect relationships are right!"

Cosima was smart. She figured that Scott knows something. Did Delphine tell him something?  But why would she do something like this?

Cosima: "look Scott no offense dude, but you would only know when you'll have a girlfriend that sometimes heartbreaks are not easy to just overlook."

Scott sighed and hugged Cosima. Cosima couldn't work that day. She left early and went to Felix's place.