Chapter 6 - Oh Boy

Beverly Carington

"You what?!" Becca asked me disbelief.

"I will move to LA for 1 year."

"I can't believe he's that evil."

"I cursed him and now God cursed me. It's crazy that he found me all the time."

"Don't you think it's time for you to.. you know.. take a rest from this sinful job and have a life a little?"

"What life? I'm dealing with a psychopath." I rolled my eyes.

"I think it's kinda fate."

"Fate? Fate my ass. I don't believe in fate." I hissed.

"Oh come on, he's hot. You're making a deal with a hot guy. I won't complain if I were you." Becca smirked and I threw a pillow to her face.

"Shut up and help me choose my outfit." I said and she helpped me to pack. That bastard is waiting outside my room in the living room. He's waiting for me to pack my bag because we have to go to fucking LA tonight.

I took a shower and dried my hair. I curled it and put my make up on. I put on my highwaisted black jeans and a white croptop. I put on my adidas sneakers and walked out from my room with my luggage.

"Congratulations, I'm 100 years old now." He said sarcasticly.

"I hope you die quickly." I said and I turned my body to Becca.

"I'll see you soon.. you should visit me soon." I said as I hugged her.

"Yeah, I'll see you soon. Find a hot guy there." Becca said and I nodded.

"Take care and you bastard.." She pointed at him and he raised his eyebrows.

"If you dare hurt my friend, I will cut your balls." I laughed and Becca winked to me.

"Funny." He said flatly. We walked out from my apartment and I took a taxi to go to the airport. None of us talk because we both are not interest to talk to each other.

As soon as we got into the airport, we checked in to the first class section. We put our luggage in and waited for our flight at the VIP lounge.

We sat across each other and looked at each other with hate.

"Your name.." Yup he still doesn't know my name. I booked the ticket by myself earlier and put his creditcard number in by myself.

"Your name first.." We still don't know each other names. Weird? Yes.

"Clyde Dante."

"Clyde as in Bonnie and Clyde?" I asked and laughed a little. He glared at me and I stopped laughing.

"Beverly, Beverly Carington." He looked at me like he doesnt believe me. I threw my passport to his face and he caught it before it lands on his face. He checked it and nodded. He threw the passport back to me.

"Why 1 year?"

"Because it's the most realistic amount of time for couple to break up." He said.

"We're not playing a dating couple.. we're playing as an engage couple here. I can't stand being near you for 1 year." I bursted.

Apparently Clyde here asked me to get engage him for 1 year. We're going to live in his family's house and all I have to do is to be the bitch fiance. I need to make them hate me and then.. I need to make a big fight with Clyde and boom.. break up.

I bet my parents will be so proud of me.

"You don't have any boyfriends or something like that right?"

"Boyfriends? I might be a girl who has a job ruining other people's relationship but I never have more than one boyfriend because I never had a boyfriend before."

"What? Are you normal or what?" He asked and I glared at him.

"I will never open up myself to you, Bonnie. Normal or not normal.. you already picked me so bare with it!"

"We have to be realistic when we get there." He said.

"I'm good in acting and lying. Don't worry.. as long as you let me do a lot of skinships with you. I'm damn fine."

"You can do whatever you want."

"Good." I smirked and he looked at me suspiciously. We both turned silent again and I looked out the window. I will miss New York.

Suddenly there's an announcement that we have to board into our airplane. I got up from my seat and sluck my backpack. Clyde got up too and we walked together to the airplane. We got in and sat down side by side. I put my seatbelt on and put my bag on the side.

"Bev? Ely? Bever? What should I call you?"

"Bev or Beverly." I turned my head to Clyde and he nodded. We promised not to talk about our private life. I don't want to know why he has to go back to LA and have this fake marriage.

"Did you stalk me?" I asked.

"Stalk you? I'm a busy man and I don't have time to stalk you."

"Then how come you always caught me?" I asked raising my eyebrows completely suspicious.

"Ask God."

"You can ignore it. Why do you care so much?" I asked and he glared at me. I hissed and leaned back to my seat. I closed the window between us because I don't want to see his face until we're arrive in LA.

I fell asleep right away even before the take off.

"Wake up.. hey Beef.. wake up." I opened my eyes slowly and got up slowly. Clyde took off my seatbelt and he slipped a ring into my ring finger. I looked at it in horror and turned to him.

"We're in LA. Let's go."

"So I'm your fiance now?" I asked annoy.

"Yeah." He nodded and then walked away. I took my bag and followed him out. We claimed our baggage first and then.. here we go.

I linked my arm to his and we walked out from the baggage claim section. There's already a family when a big placard written 'Welcome Home, Clyde Dante.'

Oh boy..