Chapter 33 - Again

Beverly Carington

"Clyde stop.. we're in your office." He literally can't get his hands off me. I tried to push him away but he always kiss me and hold me.

"Clyde! We're almost there.." I hissed and tried to push him away. We already made out in the car after we ate. Literally making out for whole 30 minutes in his car.. at the driver seat. I regreted it.. it's so narrow.

"Clyde!"

"Okay.. okay." He stopped but he smirked at me.

"Don't give me that look." I said.

"What look? I'm so having you again after work."

"No, we have to pick grandma and your parents up at the airport."

"No.. ask them to take the taxi."

"You're mean! No way!" I shook my head and at the same time the lift opens. We walked out from the lift and walked back to the work room.

"Beverly, I bought yo- you.. Beverly.. you have hickeys in your neck" Sean said and my eyes widen. I ran out from the work room to go straight to the toilet. I gasped when I saw 4 hickeys on my neck.

"Clyde!" I hissed and walked out from the toilet. I walked in to the work room again.

"You have a boyfriend?" Sean asked as I cover my neck. I saw Clyde smirking and I glared at him.

"Who's the guy?" Vin asked and I sighed.

"Don't say it.. I don't want to know." Sean said in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry, Sean. I never liked you.." I said to him and he nodded. He returned to his work desk silently and I walked back to mine. I glared at Clyde ready to kill him this second but he just smiling and smirking.

I continued to work and when Sean walked out from the room. I kicked his ass and he groaned.

"Wow.." Vin said.

"How dare you give me hickeys?!" I bursted and smacked his arm.

"Beverly!" He groaned in pain.

"What? You and Beverly?" Vin asked.

"Yes.. and now let's just go public." Clyde grabbed my waist and smirked at me.

"I thought you both hate each other."

"I do!" I said as I tried to push Clyde away but he gripped me tighter.

"Babe, at least I need to make a mark that you belong with me. I'm tired having guys looking at you like you're some kobe beef." Clyde said and I looked at him disbelief.

"Let me go!" I hissed and he let me go. I glared at him and pulled his tie off. I covered my neck with it.

"You're so cute, Tuna." He looked at me love struck and I turned my head to work.

"Tuna? Is that your nickname for each other?" Vin asked.

"Yes." Clyde answered.

"You're completely insane." I ignored them both and continued to finish my sketch. If I'm done with today's sketch.. I'm totally done. I will work the new one tomorrow.

I kept drawing measuring drawing measuring sketching drawing measuring until I'm finished. I got from my sit and put my sketch on the table where we all collect out sketches. I sat down on the meeting chair and relax.

"You done?" Clyde asked.

"Here." Suddenly Sean gave me a cup of matcha frappucino. Clyde glared at Sean who is currently have no idea that he's been hunted.

"Thankyou Sean but.. ne-"

"Just give up, dude. Your rival is Clyde." My eyes widen when Vin said that. Clyde just smirked at Sean and Sean looked at us both disbelief.

"You two.. are.. no way."

"I gave her that hickeys." Clyde said and I sighed. I closed my eyes cursing at Clyde in my heart.

"You and Clyde.. but you said you don't believe in love and relationship."

"She does. You and her just met for almost 3 months but I knew her almost 9 months ago. We both had a thing when we're in LA so Sean.. she's mine." Clyde said and Vin laughed silently.

"I'm sorry Sean."

"Don't need to be sorry.. it's not your fault." He said and he collected his sketch. He took his bag and looked at me one more time.. he walked out.

"Clyde! You're acting like an asshole. He's a good guy.. we can talk nicely for this."

"He kept taking care of you in front of me.." Clyde said and I glared at him. I got up from my seat and ran out to talk to Sean. I stopped him right in front of the lift.

"Sean.. look.. I know I said that but I met Clyde first. I didn't even realize my feelings until now. We both are not dating yet.. I still need time and he gave me a lot of time and understanding. Please don't be mad.. I didn't mean to-"

"I like you.. a lot." Sean sighed.

"Sorry."

"It's okay, I just need time. I should have confess my feelings for you soon but I guess I'm too late huh?" He asked and I sighed.

"Sorry, Sean."

"It's okay.. I'll see you soon tomorrow." He said and I nodded. He got into the lift and I walked back into the work room.

"So he's mad?" Clyde asked and I ignored him. Vi just laughed his ass off looking at us.

"Don't even think about it." I said when Clyde sat beside me.

"Look.. I'm just jealous okay?" He said and I turned my eyes to him.

"Don't talk to me."

"Beverly.." He begged and Vin laughed at the background. I turned to him glaring and he excused himself to go home.

"Feel free to use the desk but please don't ruin the sketches." Vin said before leaving.

"Beverly.. I was just jealous."

"Then you should know that we made out in your car earlier.. you got a lot from me and you're still jealous over some guy who gave me a drink?" I asked.

"He cares for you.. he likes you a lot."

"Clyde.. I don't like him." I said and he stayed silent.

"Don't be jealous.. I don't like him." I said and he nodded. He leaned closer to me and then he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck kissing him more. He pulled me onto his lap and slipped his hand to the side of my head. He slipped his hands under my shirt.

"Clyde."

"Why are you so hot?" He said as he trailed kisses to my neck. I kissed his lips again and we both making out again.