#11

I walk out of the control and suddenly someone grabs me inside . my body stiffens.
Only when that person switch on the light. I releases my breath.

"Trevor you scared me " I say walking to the jug and pouring water and drinking it.

"Well I am not getting you free . so I needed to do this " he says.
I turn
"What do you want to say " I ask .

"Well when I went to your house. " he stops and then comes towards me and
He whispers but I can hear it  "your laptop was making continues notifications. So I checked just out of curiosity. And we have found something. Tomas  every year order in bulk a drug named Etronie(i made that up) from Tredi Medicines (that also I made up )."

I check my phone on that medicine."read it aloud" he says.
I nod.
"Its a drug that is given for sedation. And overdose leads to memory loss" I look at him in shock..
"This..." I trail off..

"You got any other information?" I ask.
"I didn't check more as time wasn't there " . I don't nod or respond. .
I hope they won't give him the medicine anymore

-------+++++
The day went on . and Tomas  was not anywhere in my sight and I just even hate is existence now

All the time I wonder how could he do this to us.??????!!!!!!
Such a traitor.

"Kate are you looking at the sky and walking " I widen my eyes. Shit I never realised that I was walking. And in front of me stood Mel.

"Sorry" I say.

She drags me to my office.
"Why have you been acting weirdly since days huh? Are you OK " she asks with concern

" why wouldn't I be ? I mean I am all good. and" before I could complete my sentence that door opened wide and Trevor came in.
Thank god he came
We can't fool Mel. She gets to know something fishy really fast

"There comes your follower" she says smiling
"So what is the problem of yours. " Trevor says back.
"God chuck dude. Why do you need to be all angry man. " she says smiling

" well I can't Chuck it when you say things like that" he angrily says.

"Trevor what is gone inside you. She just joked" I say .
"Well making fun of people is not a joke Kate " he says looking on Mel and answering me

"Trevor I have no idea that I have I ever done to you. That you hate me to all levels. It was just a joke and you didn't need to act all angrily to me " she says back.

"Trevor now apologize " I say.
"Its not needed anyways Kate . people like him would never even feel like saying it " she says looking at me and weakly smiling.

"And for what reason should I apologize" he asks her smirking.

"Trevor what the fuck is wrong with you. " I say walking towards him

Mel's phone starts ringing and she leaves.

I glare at him
"Why do you keep on hurting Ber again and again " I ask really pissed at the moment.

"She was asking you questions and I heard it so ...."
I slap him.

He looks at me shocked.
"What excuse you made. And you really think that I am gonna believe that worst excuse huh. I need answer. I have been noticing from the start that you guys never can stay without fighting . " I shout at him.

"That's none of your business " he says looking anywhere not me.

"You wanna know everything that happens in my life
But I shouldn't ask you . wow. Trevor wow" I say clapping my hands.

"Its nothing important " he says.
"Do you consider me a fool. I wasn't just appointed as an agent . your face shows that u are hiding something big from me. And let me say something. If you want to hide that from me. Fine then I don't wanna talk to you and mind your own business. And I will save my husband by my own. I don't want someone who has a lot attitude working with me "
I say walking out.
He grabs my hand.
"Just stop it ok" he says .
I remove his hand from me furiously
"Stay away from me "

What might be the reason for Trevor to act like this ?????
Any ideas.