#4

Kate POV
I was sitting in the bar stool drinking non alcoholic drinks. That's when I saw Trevor dragging a stubborn Mel.
"Its late and we need to go madam " Trevor was yelling at her. It was not actually yelling . the whole club was tight and because of the music and all we couldn't hear each other.

"Kate let's leave " Trevor says. I take my purse and walk front.
I am not gonna help Mel balance. Coz last time that ended her to stamp on my feet with her pencil heels and frankly telling one week it was really hard to walk.
Very bad memory

We walk outside and my purse starts vibrating. It's my phone . I stop in the middle of the road.
An unknown no.
I anyways take it.
I just hear three words. From a breathless voice. I dint need to ask who was on the other line. That voice was registered in my mind.

"Under eye T"
That's what he said .
I know it well that it is Kaden.
My whole body freezes to a spot.

I can hear faint voices from. behind me . but I am now fully focused on kaden. He's he's alive.

"Kate" I hear Trevor screaming on me.
And before darkness consuming me I am pushed right by someone and I fall on that person's arms.

---------------------My head is paining . and I wake up to find me in an unfamiliar room. I look around and find a familiar guy putting his head in his hands.
I look around and find that the whole room is white and its hospital bed.
Some sounds come from a machine that is connected to me and that guy suddenly looks at my side and sighs in relief

"Doctor she is awake " Trevor says.
The doctor walls towards me .
"Do you feel any pain or anything " doctor asks checking my pulse.
"My head is paining a little other than that I am fine" I say.

The doctor nods and calls Trevor to the side and tells him something. And the doctor leaves.

The moment the doctor is out Trevor looses his patience.

"Are you fucking mad to stans in the middle of the road " he asks standing in front of me.

I look on the bed cover as if it is the most interesting thing in the whole world.

"Trev- your awake " Mel comes from outside and rushes to me.

"Answer me " Trevor says
"Answer what " Mel asks.

"Did I call you or ask your name to answer my question " Trevor asks her .

"What the hell-" I cut off Mel.
"Guys I am fine"
I say

But that four words of mine made me in more danger. Both were giving me murderous glares.
I just wish if the hospital bed could eat me up. Please

"You have nay freaking idea madam how many hours you were knocked out " Mel asks looking directly to my eyes.

"1??" I ask.
"9 f******* hours . who stands in the middle of  the road. Were you that crazy or what to stand in the middle of the road and. Urghhhhhh. Do you have any idea about how our condition was. You just made us tensed like anything " Mel screams at me.

Suddenly the door opens and a burse looks at Mel and Trevor in anger.
"For your kind information this is a hospital bit fighting booth. And the patient needs rest . and get out of the room both of you " the nurse said.

I was smiling internally. She is my angel today.
Both of them stomped out.

And sitting there all the things that happened starts flashing in my head

Kaden.......

___________________________________
On the top is Kaden's pic.