"When you make the card, be sure to make it out to Emily", Chandler also joked.

Alycia laughed and put her hand up for a high five that Chandler quickly replied, also laughing. Ross gave the pair one last look before making the gesture of an old insult him and Monica had when they were kids and then leaving the apartment.

"So, it's so great to hear you had such a great time in Greece", Monica looks at Rachel.

"What?", she snapped. "I didn't had a great time in Greece! Ross abandoned me and I didn't get a fly back home so I had to stay in their honeymoon suite. People were comming up to me all the like saying: Oh, Mrs. Geller, why are you crying?", Rachel continued with anger. "It was so humilliating. I felt like such an idiot! And it's all my fault because I make very bad decitions".

"That's not true", Chandler says.

"It is. I went after Ross to stupid London! Phoebe, you were right. I should've never gone to London and from now on you take all of the decitions for me".

"Uh, I did that for someone once. I don't like having that much control over someone's life", Phoebe quickly denied the offer.

"I'll do it!", Monica quickly exclaimed.

"From now on, Monica, you're in charge of my love life".

"Okay, I gotta go to work", Chandler says while standing up.

The three girls watched in shock as Chandler kissed Monica right on the lips. Rachel and Alycia exchanged a look as they were sitting next to them at the kitchen table, and Phoebe kept looking at Chandler from the couch.

"And Rachel, I'm glad you're back", he continued, walking up to kiss her as well. "Al!", he says with a smile as he walks over her, also kissing her. "Pheebs!", he finishes, kissing her too. "Always a pleassure".

"What the hell just happened?", Alycia says in concern.

"I have no idea", Phoebe commented.

"He can't just kiss us!", Rachel frowned.

☀️

"Pheebs!", Alycia says excitedly when her friend walked into the coffee house.

"We have a surprise for you", Monica followed as excited as her.

"Remember we were talking about London earlier and you felt left out?", Joey continued.

"Yeah".

"Well we thought we should do a trip together!".

"Oh, that's so cool! Where?".

"We decided to have a little picnic at the Central Park!", Monica finally revealed.

"The Central Park? That sucks! I just came from there".

"Well, I'll go home and cry about my Central Park idea", Chandler commented as he's standing up.

"Hold on, Mr. Kissy", Rachel stopped him from leaving. "I've been meaning to talk to you about this whole new european thing you got going on. I just need to tell you it makes me very uncomfortable and, you know, just stop it!".

"I just tried to bring a little culture to the group", Chandler argued.

"Maybe try other where you don't kiss us all the time", Alycia smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah, don't bring it in my mouth", Phoebe also said.

"Makes me wanna puke!", Monica agreed.

"Woah, hold on", Joey said. "You kissed Alycia?".

Chandler didn't know what to say at first. "It wasn't like that".

"Yeah, it wasn't", Alycia also said. "Just some weird european thing Chandler started doing".

"Yeah, a french goodbye thing. Will never do it again since it was totally unappreciated", Chandler continued.

"It felt very french", Phoebe agreed.

"Right", Joey nodded. "Well, whatever european thing you have going on, keep it away from my girlfriend's mouth".

"Aw, public jealousy", Alycia smirked, kissing Joey's cheek. "You are adorable", she said before kissing him again, this time on the lips.

All the friends started making sounds in disgust and pretending to vomit. Usual thing they do everytime their two friends started acting cute around them.

☀️

"How come your apartment is bigger than mine?", Joey complained from Alycia's couch, looking around the living room.

"Well, mine's not filled with random crap and posters", she pointed out, sitting down next to him. "I asume you already packed for our trip to Atlantic City with Phoebe".

"Obviously", Joey replied.

"I wish we could have trips like this more often. Like London, or that time we went to the beach".

"Great times, huh?", he joked.

"Don't, Tribbiani", she warned with a smile, thinking about the kiss they had.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking, right?", Joey smirked.

"The night you kissed me? Yeah, we're thinking the same thing".

"Woah. You kissed me", he corrected her.

"You're lying", she laughed. "You kissed me and...I just kissed back".

Her front door opened so the conversation was over. They look at the door, meeting a very worried-looking Ross.

"Guys! Phoebe's water broke!".

"Oh my God!", Alycia stood up quickly.

"We're going to the hospital right now!", Rachel quickly shouted from the hall.

The friends rushed out of the apartemmt, heading over the hospital with Phoebe.