"One box of the Mint Treasures. One, and that's it".

"Your brother broke a girl's leg", Alycia looks at her. "You should buy at least six".

"No, I can't. I started gaining weight after I joined the Brown Birds. Remember dad bought everyone of my boxes and I ate them all?"

"No, dad had to bought them because you ate them all", Ross corrected. "But I'm sure that's not gonna happen. Why don't I put you down for three Mint Treasures and just a couple of Rudolphs?"

"Don't- don't do this", she pleaded, afraid.

"I'll give you the first box for free".

"I gotta go!", she ran off the coffee shop.

"C'mon! All the cool kids are eating them!", Ross followed after her.

"Check this out!", Joey said with a big smile as he's standing in Alycia's living room. "Snow in a can!"

"Remember when Chandler and I gave you that talk about how to spend your money correctly?", she asked. "Do we need to have it again?"

"No, I got this at work and totally free. I'm gonna show it to Monica and Rachel now, wanna come?"

"I can't refuse to hear their thoughts!", she smiled.

They both exited the apartment and went upstairs wity their friends. "Good news!", Joey entered Monica and Rachel's place.

"Run! Run for your lives!", Chandler shouted as he left the apartment.

"What the hell?", Alycia looked at Ross for answers.

"He told me to quit my job and now I have nothing!", Rachel was the one who replied, still with anger. "I can't believe I listened to Chandler!"

"About that, have you heard about Fortunata Fashions?", Joey asked her.

"No".

"My old man is doing a plumming job down there and he heard they have an opening. You want me to see if he can get you an interview?"

"Yes, I would love that!", she walked uo to hug him. "That's so sweet, Joey!"

"Not a problem. And now, for the great news".

"That wasn't the great news?"

"Ross, trust me. You are not even ready for the great news", Alycia replied.

Joey putted the can out of his pocket, "Snow in a can!"

"I can see that now", Ross nodded at Alycia's direction.

"Mon, you want me to decorate the window and give it a kind of a Christmas lookie?"

"Christmas cookie?", she asked.

"You broke her!", Alycia pointed at Ross.

"Tell us what happened, big brown Ross", Chandler said jockingly.

"I lost", he sighed. " Some little girl loaned her uniform to her nineteen year old sister who went down to the USS Nimitz and sold over two thousand boxes".

"Hi, Rach", Alycia said when she spotted her friend entering the coffee shop. "How did the interview go".

"I blew it. I wouldn't have even hired me".

"Come here, sweetie", Ross hugged her, kissing her forehead. "You're gonna go in like a thousand interviews before you get a job".

"Oh, yeah. Make her feel better", Alycia said.

"That's not how it was supposed to come out", Ross admitted with an awkward smile.

"This is the worst Christmas ever!", Phoebe exclaimed.

"Rach, maybe you should stay at the coffee house".

"Chandler, I can't. Terry already hired a girl", Rachel replied while pointing at the new girl by the counter with Gunther. "Look at her, she has experience!", she cried.

"Ugh, worst Christmas ever!", Phoebe repeated.

Alycia abd Chandler exchanged a look before he stood up with a smile, "How about we go home?"

"Yeah, I don't want to be here anyway", Rachel followed up with the plan.

The group walked back to the building over to Monica and Rachel's apartment where the surprise for Phoebe was awaiting. The whole gang agreed to buy the old trees that nobody wanted in order to make Phoebe happy and feel better about her Christmas this year.

"Oh my God!", she exclaimed happily at the sight of all the trees.

"Merry Christmas!", Joey and Monica shouted.

Phoebe jumped happily on her spot after her two friends appeared behind one of the armchairs.

"You saved them!", she cheerfully added while hugging Monica and Joey. "You guys are the best!"

"It's like Night Of the Living Dead of Christmas Trees", Chandler pointed out.

Alycia slapped the back of his head playfully and wrapped an arm around him shortly after, action he repeated by putting his arm around her shoulders.

The phone ran and Rachel picked it up, "Hello?...Yeah this is she...Oh! You're kidding!...Thank you, I love you!" She hangs up the phone with a big smile on her face. "I got the job!"

The group soon started celebrating with her too while Ross hugged her.

"God bless us all", Phoebe sighed happily.

"Here we go; serving my last cup of coffee", Rachel said.

Ross started singing the typical graduation song as the rest follows.

"There you go, enjoy", she smiles at Chandler before walking away.

"Should I tell her I ordered tea?"

"No", the whole group quickly replied.

"Excuse me, everyone, this is my last night working here and uh, I just wanted to say that I made some really good friends here and...it's just time to move on", she paused shortly. "And no offence to anybody who still works here but you have no idea how good it feels to say that as of this moment, I will never have to make coffee again".

"Why is Gunther crying in the bathroom?", Joey asked after he's back with his friends. Everyone quickly shrugged at his question.