Alycia went upstairs just in time to see Joey walking out of Rachel's apartment and rushing inside his own. He didn't see her so she decided to simply go inside Monica's apartment.

"Okay, Ross. I'm ready", she annouced.

Chandler and Ross turned to look at her. "You look beautiful", Chandler compliments.

"Aw, thanks! You look beautiful too", she teased.

Chandler smiles sarcastically but didn't reply, focusing on the magazine he was reading instead.

"Thank you", Ross nods at her and Chandler for being dressed up. Luckily, there were three of them ready.

"Okay, I'm ready", Phoebe walks out of Rachel's room with a Christmas bun stuck on her dress. Chandler, Alycia and Ross cringed a little but quickly smiled after she looks at them for their approval.

"Hey, why do you have that?"

"Joey threw hummus at me", Phoebe explained.

"Why did I miss all the fun?", she complains.

"Monica called Richard", Chandler added.

"You guys need to stop doing interesting stuff when I'm not around", Alycia shakes her head.

"You know what? Pheebs, it looks great, I don't care. Three down and we have exactly twelve-", Ross stopped talking after checking his watch. "My watch stopped. The-the dinosaur tail is not going around anymore".

"It's 19:33", Alycia informs him after taking Chandler's arm to look at his watch.

"Oh my God, I have seven minutes!"

"Okay. I have to call and check if that's Michelle's voice. I'm sorry, I have to", Monica rushes out of her bedroom, still not changed.

"Monica, I think you've gone to the bad place", Chandler said.

Monica eventually calls the woman and hang up shortly after she picked up and everyone heard her voice.

"It was her, right?".

"Yeah, totally", Phoebe agreed.

Monica sighed in relieve. "Okay. I can get dressed now".

The phone rang and Phoebe answered. After asking who was calling, she quickly puts the phone away from her ear and panics.

"Oh! It's Michelle. Oh!"

"Who is Michelle?", Alycia asks Chandler.

"Richard's daughter. Monica thought he was seeing someone because of a voicemail we heard, but it turned out to be just her", he informed her while Monica was talking to Michelle.

"She should get a caller ID", Phoebe said next to them, the three taking a seat.

"You know what's really weird? Donald duck never wears pants, but when he gets out of the shower, he has a towel around his waist", Chandler commented.

Alycia and Phoebe look at him, nodding slowly.

"I only used my code to hear my message, I'm allowed to do that!", Monica said. "Okay, look. I would really apreciate if you didn't tell your dad about this...what you mean you don't feel comfortable about this? C'mon, we're friends!", she chuckles. Shortly after, she puts the phone away from her ear, "That bitch always hated me. I'm calling her again".

"No!", Ross took the phone away. "We're late".

Monica sighed, "Alright".

"She has a phone in there, right?", Chandler asked after Monica hurriedly left to her room.