Chapter Four

Patton smiles and kisses Virgils forehead.  Virgil smiles and falls asleep in his arms as they both go to bed laying you in a crib. Virgil cuddles into the blanket as they sleep. 

《Timeskip》

Virgil wakes up in the middle of the night and looks around ending at the dark open closet. He starts crying as Logan wakes up and goes to him sleepily. "Shh..." Virgil looks up at Logan crying and Logan picks him up then says in a baby voice. "Hey, what's the matter? huh?" Virgil points at the closet in distress. "Monster!" Logan smiled and hugs him "oh.." Logan gently pats Virgils bottom as he turns on the closet light. "See? No monster.."

Virgil stops crying and sniffles. Logan turns the light back off then walks to his and pattons bed. He lays down with Virgil on his chest. "Sleepy?" Virgil nods and cuddles into his chest. Logan smiles holding him and Patton close. "Dada. .." Virgil says before he falls asleep in Logans arms. Logans kisses his forehead. "I'm here..."

《Timeskip to the morning》

Patton is cooking whilst Logan works in his office them both being busy.  Virgil sits up and yawns then walks over to the bars of the crib, climbing over them. Patton walks in startling Virgil halfway down the cot and jumps spooped by Patton then let's go of the bars. Virgil lands on his butt as Patton gasps and runs over. "Virgil!" Patton looks down worriedly at Virgil. He blankly stares at Patton for a bit then starts crying.

Patton lifts him up holding him close. "My baby! Shh, Daddy's here!" Virgil holds onto Patton and cries louder. "Daddy!" Patton holds Virgil and gently rubs his back. "Shh! It's okay, Daddy's right here!" Virgil holds onto Patton and stops crying as Patton walks into Logans office. "Say, Dada I got hurt~" Virgil repeats Pattons words. "Dada I got hurt" He looks at Logan and sniffles. Patton hands him to Logan so he can cook. "What happened?" Virgil wiped his eyes and holds onto Logan. "I fell out my crib" Logan frowns. "how?" Virgil sniffled then said. "I climbed it" Logan sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose. "Well maybe you wouldn't have gotten hurt if you didn't do that!" Virgil whimpers as Logan works, highly frustrated with himself. Virgil looks up at him as he continues working. "Dada..." Logan who is upset and frustrated at his work says. "What?!"

Virgil flinches and starts crying as Logan picks him up and walks downstairs plopping him on the floor by the kitchen as he walks back upstairs. Virgil sits down on the floor and looks down crying as Patton rushes over. "Did you get hurt again? What's wrong?" Patton coos using a baby voice. Virgil whimpers and looks up at him as he sits on the ground with him. "Tell Daddy what's wrong............." Patton coos. "Dada's mean!!!" Virgil cries as Patton frowns already knowing what happened. "Sometimes Dada gets upset with himself and he accidently let's it out on others... he doesn't mean it...." Patton picks him up and sits him in a highchair. "Hungry?" Virgil nods.

Patton gives Virgil a cut up pancake and a bottle of milk. Virgil smiles and drinks the bottle as Logan walks downstairs. Virgil looks at Logan abs whimpers slightly. Logan kisses Patton and looks at Virgil nodding before leaving. Virgil continues drinking the milk. Logan goes to work as Virgil finishes his bottle and looks at Patton. Patton frowns whilst eating his food then Virgil looks down at the pancake and pushes the plate away.

《I'M SORRY! !!!!! it's really short because I've been busy lately but I really hope that you like it!  Hint: Something big is going to happen soon》
Word Count: 627