Serious talk

my school was being threatened to be shot

This is literally so scary I can't

After the Florida incident (rip to whoever lost a friend, family or class mate during the happening) everyone beens so paranoid and now we are being threatened by someone

Idk how this started but a week ago people on my Snapchat and Instagram were talking about our school being threatened to be shot and that the person who was threatening us was caught.

Ever since most students were talking, spreading rumors which was scaring every body. And last Friday (the date was 2.23.18) many cops were parked outside for our safety. I wasn't there that day due to a urgent family problem but I saw on my friends snapchats.

Then this Monday (the date 2.26.18) everyone was walking to there last class and we all heard a loud bang which literally sounded like a gun shot. People didn't look as worried so we just thought it was nothing.

Our school is very large so we have to cross this street to go to another section because our school has lots of people and we need to take up another 2 or 3 building to fit everyone. Now this was an old elementary school that I have my English class in.

The building is not large and only 5 classes are there Which are all English.

So I walked to class with my friend and we got to class. It had only been 10 mins after we heard that loud bang. The emergency lockdown bell went on and the guy was all like "students this is not a drill please proceed to your lockdown procedures"

Everyone seemed happy and I was like tf.

Our teacher (she was a substitute) was all like "do I lock the door" LIKE BRUH NO YOU LEAVE IT OPEN SO WE CAN ALL DIE

like of course you lock the damn door.

So we sat there for like 10 mins and some people were now starting to panick. The building we use is old and the windows are not bullet proof. But the buildings that are inside the school are bullet proof. So we had more of a disadvantage.

I dead ass asked my teacher if I can hide in one of her cabinets. And she was like "that would not be fair to others" lmao

So the bell rang and the guy spoke saying "thank you for stating calm during this lockdown blah blah we will update students and teachers about what happened"

So three days later we came to find out that it was a fire cracker and students were staring rumors to scare others. We got an update paper about it too.

So I'm not DED