There are some punches to the bottom of your heart that leaves scars, scrapes. This one left a tear. 

The look in Iris' eyes was is by regret, almost immediatly. I knew that she resented what she had said, but the point is that she said it. And that was enough.

The angrier you get the truer your words are.

---

In less than a second I'm in the DEO headquarter's training room, punching the walls that I know, I can't brake, because they were designed for Supergirl to punch.

Every punch is a centimeter of the self-loathing, leaving me. The problem is that there is light years of distance to go. 

I hate Joe for leaving me. And Iris for abandoning me. A rush of pure sorrow fills my mind and refuses to go away.

When the sirens blare and red lights flash, I stop punching and look around, almost daring, anything to come at me. With this kind of anger, I could probably kill someone with a stare. Iris seemed to have the same power, only she used words.

The wall behind me begins to shake uncontrollably, within seconds it crumbles at my feet with a loud crunch. The dust clouds my vision. The room is instantly filled with red smoke. I stretch my arms in front of me to prevent myself from falling, with little luck. 

When my body hits the ground, I land next to a device, from which the gas is leaking from. I pick the device up and throw it against the wall, making it disintegrate into a million pieces. I cover my mouth and look frantically for the exit, trying to hold my breathe to prevent whatever that was from entering my system. A sense of panic clogs my mind. 

It took me a while to realize that the gas wasn't killing me, or hurting me.I finally, found the door, and quite literally stepped out of the room without harm. I looked back but there was no one there. The red flashing lights stopped abruptly and Kara was there in a instant.

Her eyes wide and her mouth rushing the words out of her lips:

"Barry! Barry, are you okay? Winn told me that whatever that was headed directly at-" Before she could finish the sentence I punch her in the stomach.

Kara POV

I'm on the floor before I finish my sentence. My stomach feels like it's been elevated to my throat as Barry's fist makes contact against my abdomen.

I wheeze and pant on the ground, barely being able to look up at Barry. The punch took me by surprise, well, how couldn't it have when even Barry was unaware he punched me.

When I look at Barry, he looks at his hands with a certain horror and then looks back at me, with a helpless stare. Something's wrong.

"Oh my god...Kara, I didn't do that, I swear." He starts and I stand up slowly, stretching my arms in front of me. Looking at him with disbelief, and plain confusion. He suddenly launches himself at me and I move an inch to the left. His fist misses my head by that inch.

"Barry?" I ask, unsure. He throws himself at me, once more and this time, I'm not fast enough. He picks me up from the ground like a rag doll and runs towards the concrete walls. Each one of them brakes against my back.

Before I know it, we're on the streets of National City. The gasps and screams around, leave me disoriented for a minute. I pick myself up from the floor with one question only: What the hell is going on?

"Kara, duck!" I hear from behind me. I do as I say and see Barry's lighting crackling over my head. His foot just above my face. I take a chance and throw him to the ground, pressing my foot lightly on his chest. I feel the hesitation in me, but I'm too scared to let him go. I have strength, but strength is nothing against his speed.